WooHoo!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

P

Pinkpussycat

Guest Shopper
I haven't been a buyer from Gems for ages but occasionally stumble around their new website :YIKES: and last month I saw this Zultanite ring that really ticked my fancy and I succumbed to temptation :eek: and ordered it. When it arrived I fell in love with it immediately but really couldn't justify paying the £1404 that it cost, so with a heavy heart I returned it. :SOB: I've always been intrigued by this gem so last weekend I mooched back to look for a smaller and more affordable piece and I saw MY ring back on there for £638!!! :YAY: I nearly fell down the stairs in the rush to get me plastic and my gorgeous bling-baby came home to Mama today!! :SUE: I don't know if the price was wrong the first time or this time but I don't care.....it's MINE and it ain't going back!!!!! :D :pPC:

WOW thats gorgeous PPC love it , is it more greeny than browny sorry if stupid question dont know what colour they are lol

It's more light browny with a subtle hint of greeny... going pinky in candlelight Shortcake. :D :pPC:

That's a beautiful Zultanite Sue and they haven't skimped on the diamonds either!

Delighted for you sweetheart and what a price difference. :happydance:

It's more light browny with a subtle hint of greeny... going pinky in candlelight Shortcake. :D :pPC:

LMAO oooo sounds lush , i know you dont have children but if you feel the need to adpot so i can inherit your gems just let me know lol :)

Cheers Lynda, I couldn't believe it when I clocked the price and it's totally stunning. The Zultanite is a whopper and the diamonds are lovely, very white and sparkly. :pPC:

LMAO oooo sounds lush , i know you dont have children but if you feel the need to adpot so i can inherit your gems just let me know lol :)

LOL I work with a woman a lot older than me who's already earmarked 3 rings to be left to her in my will....bluddy charming. :SUE: :pPC:

WOW WOW love your choice of bling ...stunning ,does it colour change dramatically ? like greens to pinks ? soz for being nieve.....

Wow......that's a beautiful ring PPC, such a classic and elegant design. Gems have been selling some stuff at half price
or so recently in their clearance sales.....seen this with coloured diamonds and emeralds etc.

So am delighted this has worked to your advantage. :mysmilie_735.gif::mysmilie_735.gif:

Well done Sue it looks fab. OMG can you imagine if you'd kept it and paid the first price and then seen it for the lower price!!! Thank goodness that didn't happen.

Well hon, I didn't think you were buying any more jewellery? :lolwave:

It's a seriously scrumptious ring and I think you got a fantastic deal. It was obviously meant to come home to you. Everything about it is perfect; the gem, the cut and the design. How about you will me this ring and your Tanzy heart and I'll leave some of mine to you? Deal? :yeah:

P.S. I've spied some great reductions on a few pieces on the web lately. There was a beautiful green diamond ring going for several hundred £s less than when it was on air.

Well hon, I didn't think you were buying any more jewellery? :lolwave:
LOL Yes I know :YIKES: I am still offloading on Ebay but just couldn't resist this one cos it's a stone that I don't have and the design is one of my faves and it MADE me buy it. :lol: Talking about swapsies, what is that gorgeous pendant in your avatar?? :WUB: :pPC:

LOL Yes I know :YIKES: I am still offloading on Ebay but just couldn't resist this one cos it's a stone that I don't have and the design is one of my faves and it MADE me buy it. :lol: Talking about swapsies, what is that gorgeous pendant in your avatar?? :WUB: :pPC:

Once a bling babe, always a bling babe! Sometimes a girl just can't say no. :lolwave:

My avatar is a pink tourmaline snowflake. I bought it from the cutter. He's a lovely guy and I'm more than happy to give you his phone number. :winksmilie: M xx

I haven't been a buyer from Gems for ages but occasionally stumble around their new website :YIKES: and last month I saw this Zultanite ring that really ticked my fancy and I succumbed to temptation :eek: and ordered it. When it arrived I fell in love with it immediately but really couldn't justify paying the £1404 that it cost, so with a heavy heart I returned it. :SOB: I've always been intrigued by this gem so last weekend I mooched back to look for a smaller and more affordable piece and I saw MY ring back on there for £638!!! :YAY: I nearly fell down the stairs in the rush to get me plastic and my gorgeous bling-baby came home to Mama today!! :SUE: I don't know if the price was wrong the first time or this time but I don't care.....it's MINE and it ain't going back!!!!! :D :pPC:

Just saw your lovely ring go for £834 in the Zultanite clearance hour, Sue.

You definitely got a bargain second time round
3_3_11v.gif

Latest posts

Back