The Blue Suit Re-surfaces on the Spear & Jackson show!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

historymystery

Registered Shopper
Remember the bright blue suit that Pope Pete used to wear? The one where he only needed over-sized shoes and a flower in his buttonhole that squirts water to look like a Circus Clown? Well, recycling is obviously alive and well at IW, as Howard is wearing it at the moment (or maybe they've all been issued with their own suit?). He's teamed it with a fetching pair of Wellington boots (sartorial elegance it 'ain't).

Does he have ambitions to re-form The Village People, I wonder? What with the fluorescent waistcoat and hard hat he was wearing in the studio a few weeks ago, he could certainly have passed for the Construction Worker and the bloke seems to have a bizarre taste in clothing suitable for wearing in the studio - or is he in line for the Best-Dressed Gardener (aka Muck Spreader/Manure Obsessive) of 2016 Competition?

Historymystery, I'm actually sorry I missed this! I'm still laughing at your description of Howard in his Village People ensemble! Altogether now "Young man, there's no need to feel down..."

I thought his gold tie was meant to be a subtle nod to the Elizabeth Grant logo (as he also did an hour of that today). Maybe I'm reading too much into things.

Yes i thought hilarious :mysmilie_19: . Howard must taking the mickey out of peter or trying set some male fashion trend. I think the suit is ghastly looking. i Wouldn't wear it if if they paid me too

Last edited:
Poo Poo seems to be doing just about anything to get noticed among the den of pit vipers otherwise known as Ideal World goons.

Sadly he's failing miserably, I think he'll be soon for the chop. Always enthusiastic, can't knock him on that score, but ever so mediocre and tedious :mysmilie_59:

Sing it with me, Mutts....."it's fun to stay at the Y - M - C - A.........." I'm just wondering what he'll wear next - any bets on Elvis's sequinned jumpsuit? Gilbert O'Sullivan's cloth cap and Charlie Chaplinesque ragged trousers? In fact, it occurs to me that if he had longer hair he'd be a dead ringer for Tiny Tim (only those of us of 'A Certain Age' will remember this American "singer"(?) who sang "Tiptoe through the Tulips" back in the 1970's). It's Howard's voice that's so similar to Tim's, don'tcha know...

Historymystery, I'm actually sorry I missed this! I'm still laughing at your description of Howard in his Village People ensemble! Altogether now "Young man, there's no need to feel down..."

The way he was preening and posturing, he obviously thought he looked fantastic in it.....keep taking the tablets, Howard.

Yes i thought hilarious :mysmilie_19: . Howard must taking the mickey out of peter or trying set some male fashion trend. I think the suit is ghastly looking. i Wouldn't wear it if if they paid me too

Latest posts

Back