Yankee Candles World Journeys £16.99 + post

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I am still awaiting stock on my last Q AD of this type of candle. It was due on the 4th.

Do we know if Q are still going to offer these trios. I did see a show where the presenter asked Steven and I missed his reply (forget what happened now!) but he certainly didn't just say a quick Yes! It will be a real shame if not.

:mysmilie_59:

I am still awaiting stock on my last Q AD of this type of candle. It was due on the 4th.

Do we know if Q are still going to offer these trios. I did see a show where the presenter asked Steven and I missed his reply (forget what happened now!) but he certainly didn't just say a quick Yes! It will be a real shame if not.

:mysmilie_59:

well with all the mess ups they proberbly wont

Well the mess ups have generally been AD related. The single items I had were fine (except for the Alaskan Lights one being in the set but not the photo!). They are terrific value though I would be sad to see them go. :sad:

Well the mess ups have generally been AD related. The single items I had were fine (except for the Alaskan Lights one being in the set but not the photo!). They are terrific value though I would be sad to see them go. :sad:

its like the artisan ones in the end they did so badly with them that they got rid for these but its now all about the other trios like the portrait ones ect

saw these & thought of you all World Journeys £16.99 each + post here

http://www.candlesdirect.com/yankee-candle/special-offers/world-journeys

Thanks for letting us know, SCW. I think they are taking the p with the price - no way are they worth £22.99 RRP each (as they state). I mean I like the WJs but they only have a burn time of up to 85hrs and the tall Decor pillars at RRP £19.99 burn for up to 150. I think they've either made a mistake or are fibbing.

Thanks for letting us know, SCW. I think they are taking the p with the price - no way are they worth £22.99 RRP each (as they state). I mean I like the WJs but they only have a burn time of up to 85hrs and the tall Decor pillars at RRP £19.99 burn for up to 150. I think they've either made a mistake or are fibbing.

acutally they aint fibbing or making it up as ive seen several places acutally sell them at that (rip off compared to Q though) so its not strickly made up but i tend to take RRP's with a pinch of salt & only look at the current price which they are selling for ect bit like most of TK maxx's RRPs are inflated to beyond belief & you should only look at the current price & not the RRP ect

I don't worry what the rrp's are.... I only buy large jars from any of the different themed Yankee ranges if they work out at £15 or less, including the delivery charge, for each one :)

Latest posts

Back