Simply Straight Ceramic Coated Brush POD

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BusyLizzie

Registered Shopper
Has anyone got this? I have fine ear length layered hair and wondered if it would be suitable to add volume? I'm not looking for the "Dallas" style look but I hate my hair dead flat!

Thanks for any comments.

Yes I've got it and it's brilliant. I've got fine shoulder length hair and I find it straightens it well and yes and for me, it adds volume, it's great to hold as well, not as cumbersome as straighteners. If it's not for you though, you can always send it back for free at Asda, I gave my other straightening tools away because I'll only be using this from now on, hope this helps and you like it if you get it.

Yes I've got it and it's brilliant. I've got fine shoulder length hair and I find it straightens it well and yes and for me, it adds volume, it's great to hold as well, not as cumbersome as straighteners. If it's not for you though, you can always send it back for free at Asda, I gave my other straightening tools away because I'll only be using this from now on, hope this helps and you like it if you get it.

Thank you so much for your post...think I'll give it a go. Always on the look out for that perfect/ideal styling gadget!

Thank you so much for your post...think I'll give it a go. Always on the look out for that perfect/ideal styling gadget!

Aw you're welcome, it's the best hair styling gadget I've ever used, I honestly would never use anything else, that's the truth, but like I say you can always send it back for free, IW are quick with refunds, hope you love it too. :mysmilie_14:

You can get them even cheaper than that on Amazon, I don't know what the quality is like though, but I've got the Simply Straight and can vouch for that.

You can get them even cheaper than that on Amazon, I don't know what the quality is like though, but I've got the Simply Straight and can vouch for that.

I bought one from ebay (UK) seller, when QVC first had their version on, paid £13.95 inc postage. I wasn't going to pay a ridiculous amount for a heated brush. Thought if it didn't work or broke then nothing wasted really. Still going strong months later.

I bought one from ebay (UK) seller, when QVC first had their version on, paid £13.95 inc postage. I wasn't going to pay a ridiculous amount for a heated brush. Thought if it didn't work or broke then nothing wasted really. Still going strong months later.

That's a great price, I know what you mean, I've seen those DAFNI ones for over £100 that do the same thing, I'd never pay that. I bought mine on free p&p day and got a load of freebies with it, so I was happy with that, and I really do love them. :mysmilie_14:

Latest posts

Back