Richard Mire does it again!!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

postmanpat68

Registered Shopper
Tonight's Pick of the day R/C flying bot that breaks if it is dropped on the floor?? WTF!!!

http://www.idealworld.tv/pp/remote-controlled-space-bot-twin-pack-386923?p=1

Please note:

When in flight, always make sure you keep the space Bot 1.5 metres away from yourself or any other person, pet or obstacle
The Space Bot is designed for Indoor Flight. If flying outside, only do so in low light as bright sun can affect the signal connection and make sure there’s no wind
Do not drop the Space Bot on the floor as this can damage the Space Bot and the battery of the Space Bot. If the Space Bot becomes damaged, stop playing immediately

Taken from IW site after reading OP:
Please note:When in flight, always make sure you keep the space Bot 1.5 metres away from yourself or any other person, pet or obstacleThe Space Bot is designed for Indoor Flight. If flying outside, only do so in low light as bright sun can affect the signal connection and make sure there’s no windDo not drop the Space Bot on the floor as this can damage the Space Bot and the battery of the Space Bot. If the Space Bot becomes damaged, stop playing immediately

This is a very crafty way of describing the negative attributes of an object of little use (or in limited conditions only)which is basically only an ornament . .R.M. ....I'm afraid I'm out.

Last edited:
Taken from IW site after reading OP:
Please note:When in flight, always make sure you keep the space Bot 1.5 metres away from yourself or any other person, pet or obstacleThe Space Bot is designed for Indoor Flight. If flying outside, only do so in low light as bright sun can affect the signal connection and make sure there’s no windDo not drop the Space Bot on the floor as this can damage the Space Bot and the battery of the Space Bot. If the Space Bot becomes damaged, stop playing immediately

This is a very crafty way of describing the negative attributes of an object of little use (or in limited conditions only)which is basically only an ornament . .R.M. ....I'm afraid I'm out.

So basically... don't use it after buying it? what a load of ****.

I don't like how they say it's a tenner for each on flexipay etc... it's just simply not. The p&p is a high percentage compared to the cost.

I have to say that the Toy Boy has an enormous amount of enthusiasm. Comes across a bit of a dodgy uncle type, but has lots of energy.

I have to say that the Toy Boy has an enormous amount of enthusiasm. Comes across a bit of a dodgy uncle type, but has lots of energy.

I can imagine the thought of all the money flying into his bank account from the punters Uncle Richard has charmed with his spiel,is enough to keep him selling indefinitely.Bet he eats Mars bars for energy.

Perhaps the kind of people who buys this Miserable Mire Muck are no doubt decent, civilised and trusting folk but perhaps a little bit on the gullible side and maybe we can all be gullible sometimes, I can. Sadly these are the type of good people that sharks prey on.

I can admit that I may have fell for some of this type spiel a while back but now, having witnessed just how this lot operate these days, I'm happily more tuned in to their very, very schlocky ways.

But make no mistake, you only have to look at the overpriced tatt they're often selling and the tatt that's selling it and the incredulous way the tatt is being sold to realise that this surely cannot possibly be the behaviour of a thriving company. Regrettably no amount of Rick Hay's mumbo jumbo could put a spring in Ideal World's step now.

It's infirm, it's bed bound, it's ready for the knackers yard. Who could have possibly have thought 10 years ago that the genuinely appalling Mike Mason and Peter Simon would one day be presenting on Ideal World?

But as bad as those two are they're not as bad as the quite ludicrous Nanty, the slimy and beyond phony De Knees and the unbearable, excruciating Genpleaseleave :mysmilie_59:

Yes indeed an unpleasant outfit that has gone down a very slippery slope . Unfortunately until people realise they have 'fallen 'for a deal that is less than fair they carry on buying.I too had to come to my senses and halt buying things to use in my hobby.A family member and work colleague actually got into debt,such was the lure of special deals and part payment plans.Trusting people who were lonely and prime fodder for this company.Masters of the art of persuasive talk they coerce ,convince,and try to charm people into buying things on the spur of the moment . It's so easy to press that buy button or phone that number . It's always flexipay too.Having been a gullible fool who now really understands just how these and other money grabbing setups work I get so annoyed watching them ply their grubby trade.

Last edited:
I can't bear to watch the toy shows, especially if Peter Simon is presenting it. He comes across as a complete tw*t. It's on a par with the excrutiatng Charlie Bear QVC presentations. It makes me wanna throw up.:puke::puke:

Did anyone else see Santa's toy shop on QVC the other day?
It seems like dire mire has competition with certain toys that were exclusive to ideal, flying bot on qvc is cheaper as are the disco hover-balls (2 for £25) and those light up boards.
All with cheaper p&p but still chinese tat. :mysmilie_483:

I saw some of that coloured bendy track with cars on QVC the other day.I wondered whether Mire was leaving his c*** on QVC as well now.Sounds like a lot of the toys are the same.Hmmmm

I saw some of that coloured bendy track with cars on QVC the other day.I wondered whether Mire was leaving his c*** on QVC as well now.Sounds like a lot of the toys are the same.Hmmmm

Many of the toys are cheaper and possibly the same under a different importer as a few of dire mires exclusive toys are available on ebay direct from china at a fraction of Ideals prices.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ChristmasGiftsforKids.content.html

Further to my last post on Mire on QVC.I watched a repeat showing toys Turbo Twisters ,bendy track and other Direlights.There was video footage of kids playing which also looked familiar . He's getting everywhere!
2Turbo Twisters £29.88 5.95p&p!!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back