Was I dreaming?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

merryone

Registered Shopper
Think I just saw an ad on IW saying that they're selling 109 bog rolls and however many kitchen rolls for x amount..think Moik's voice said that's 30 pence a roll! ****** hell - they've reached rock bottom. Hope they don't demo it! Poo Poo will be in his glory!:mysmilie_13:

I hope we don't get poo poo demonstrating how effective the 'wipe-rate' is and how to use a roll...:puke:

Who on earth has enough storage space to accommodate 106 loo rolls? :thinking: I suppose they'll be flogging storage units next.

This is the sort of worrying development that makes you think the undertakers are in, the coffin is ready, and they're poised with a hammer and nails to secure the lid.

These are not products a healthy telly shopping channel would retail, surely?

This is the sort of worrying development that makes you think the undertakers are in, the coffin is ready, and they're poised with a hammer and nails to secure the lid.

These are not products a healthy telly shopping channel would retail, surely?

Why? I think people will find them more useful than an expensive cake in a tin were the price would feed a small family for a week, the same with the Mince pies and every other food offereing on QVC.

Ooh but don't forget IW are giving you kitchen rolls as well! Hey whoop de doo!

Very strange thing for a shopping channel to sell. I only caught a glimpse of the ad, so not sure how much kitchen paper, but I don't think I would 'cause I can't imagine anyone would be that desperate for bog roll, maybe for a guest house or something and even then I'm sure they can get that sort of thing lots cheaper from wholesale...and what would the quality be like. I tend to buy a 18 pack of Nicky quilted and scented for about £3.50, does me fine! Can't find any evidence on their website...perhaps I was dreaming!

Latest posts

Back