Not up to Quality expected

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Susie Wusie

Registered Shopper
Yesterday I ordered 4 tops from the pick of the day all the same shark bite hem tops ,different colours , this morning I had a phone call from ideal World stating the tops were not of the quality expected and therefore the order has been cancelled and the money will be refunded to my card within the next five days,
1. I was surprised at the phone call as I have before ordered stuff which to my mind was not up to the quality expected and yet was sent out to me
2. if they can take the money straight away why can't they refund the money straight away
Has anyone else experienced this before or even today?

I have not bought anything from them for years, but there customer service was not the best ! I suspect they did physically have the stock and can not get!

That's what you get for buying from a tin pot business.

Even if they authorised the refund on the spot, it is your bank that can take up to five days to put it back into your balance. (The cynical part of me says that is so they can generate and keep the interest on your money while they're holding it.)

It seems to be common practise to refund slowly my friend has just had this with a well know shoe retailer !

They do refund instantly, it's the bank that can take up to five years to process it, which is better than QVCs fourteen days.

I have perhaps ordered 10 items from Ideal World over the last 2 years. I have not had any problems at all with their service or delivery. My laptop went slow with the last order and I ended up with 2 orders. I phoned them immediately and the second order was cancelled and money refunded pronto onto my credit card.

Sadly issues are again being reported regarding timescales for refunds from Ideal World on Trust Pilot.

It's fair to say that the reviews are terrible but for balance I suppose people are much more likely to post about bad experiences than good ones. Nevertheless, an overall rating of 1.4 out of 5 is about as bad as a retailer seems to have on there.

They really must improve and, it would appear, dramatically so.

Where have the bargains gone? :down:

https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/www.idealworld.tv

I have perhaps ordered 10 items from Ideal World over the last 2 years. I have not had any problems at all with their service or delivery. My laptop went slow with the last order and I ended up with 2 orders. I phoned them immediately and the second order was cancelled and money refunded pronto onto my credit card.

Try doing that with QVC. Once ordered something and , don't know why, but I changed my mind about an hour later. When I rang Customer Services they said it couldn't be cancelled!!!

They are thieves, all of the TV shopping channels. Don't you realise, they all take the piss!

Try doing that with QVC. Once ordered something and , don't know why, but I changed my mind about an hour later. When I rang Customer Services they said it couldn't be cancelled!!!
Which is total tosh, it can be cancelled up to the time the order is processed which more than often is the next day.

It is terrible customer service. They have you over a barrell.

Amazon has a button you can press to cancel the order.

Latest posts

Back