Excellent Service!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Moth

Registered Shopper
But not from QVC :p

Bought a couple of Gale Hayman's peptide cream from a trusted seller on ebay yesterday. The product itself was half the price of QVC and she only charges one reasonable P&P amount per order. Ordered them yesterday at around 1pm and they were on my doorstep this morning! How is it possible that a big multinational, with all their bargaining power and clout, can't come anywhere near matching the services and price of someone operating out of their back bedroom?

I ordered a steam generator iron from Amazon on Monday afternoon and it arrived here this morning.

That is a suprise as few years ago Gale Batman lip lift used to go for nearly as much as QVC sold it for!

We have a large stall on our local market which sells all different kinds of makeup, skincare and perfumes, all well known brands and I`ve seen Gale Hayman stuff on there for much less than QVC sells it for.

QVC charge top dollar for p&p and use the slowest/cheapest carrier to deliver. That is QVC customer service for you. It's crap

I regularly order from a couple of online vet supply firms for the dogs, much cheaper than buying from the vet, they both have free delivery if spending more than £25 & always deliver next day or day after if you order on Saturday.
I even placed an order in Anerica last Monday & it arrived on Friday, from a firm in California so not even the east coast!
QVC are the pits at delivery apart from a couple of times when I've ordered a TSV that's been delivered in two days, so they can do it if they try.
I'm still waiting for a pair of earrings that I ordered last week

Amazon logistics are great. They deliver on Saturday and Sunday next day.

We have a large stall on our local market which sells all different kinds of makeup, skincare and perfumes, all well known brands and I`ve seen Gale Hayman stuff on there for much less than QVC sells it for.

Yes I have seen Gatineau and Gayle Hayman on a market stall in our town.

Latest posts

Back