Blue (not so) Magic.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

shopperholic

Registered Shopper
Just turned over in time to catch "Blue Magic" and I'm absolutely gobsmaked that QVC have picked this up. When it was sold on Bid Tv the reviews were awful, and I must admit I actually fell for it and bought it, and the reviews were absolutely correct, it was rubbish. Then Ideal World picked it up, again, bad reviews, awful product so they dropped it, now QVC have picked it up. They might have tweaked it since IW in the past four weeks since they dropped it, but my honest advice to QVCs customer is honestly save your money, it's absolute garbage........give Blue Magic their due though, they're triers, bless.

I totally believe the honest reviews that it's a rubbish product, but how come the demos are so impressive?

I totally believe the honest reviews that it's a rubbish product, but how come the demos are so impressive?

It's probably along the same lines as dried gravy granules that H20 use when it's supposed to be a dirty cooker, but it's funny as the steam hits it you can visibly see the "dirt" dissolve. Blue Majic have some how mastered the art of the deceptive demonstration of products.

Latest posts

Back