Side pocket dresses on Fashion Hour

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

historymystery

Registered Shopper
Just turned over to IW, as a bit of light relief from looking at what appeared to be grey meat inside a pork pie on Q. Talking of pork pies, who should I see but Shrieking Sal, the Banshee, on Fashion Hour. Is it me, or does anyone else think that the side pocket dresses being shown made the models hips look big? I didn't much care for the dress at all, but when the model turned or twirled around, the pockets seemed to shoot outwards, which created a bulky look like a diamond shape on the model's body. I didn't find it a flattering look at all.

Just turned over to IW, as a bit of light relief from looking at what appeared to be grey meat inside a pork pie on Q. Talking of pork pies, who should I see but Shrieking Sal, the Banshee, on Fashion Hour. Is it me, or does anyone else think that the side pocket dresses being shown made the models hips look big? I didn't much care for the dress at all, but when the model turned or twirled around, the pockets seemed to shoot outwards, which created a bulky look like a diamond shape on the model's body. I didn't find it a flattering look at all.
Weli, the reason the pockets shoot out is to slow the models down if they twirl too fast. It's called the parachute effect.

Latest posts

Back