Super fast delivery!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Kathy

Does fuzzy logic tickle?
I ordered an item costing £37 from Marks&Spencer yesterday about 3.30 pm, parcel force delivered said item first thing this morning...free delivery over £30. QVC should take notice ... that is what most people call Service.:mysmilie_59:

I ordered an item costing £37 from Marks&Spencer yesterday about 3.30 pm, parcel force delivered said item first thing this morning...free delivery over £30. QVC should take notice ... that is what most people call Service.:mysmilie_59:

Somehow I didn't expect that the company doing the super-fast delivery would be QVC :mysmilie_11:

they picked up the candles early last week after selling me the wrong set. still waiting for them to send out the right set. they still have my money, i'm still waiting and i dont have any candles. apparently i have to allow qvc a full two weeks for them to recieve the first set before they will send out the reserved set. i should be able to quote the tracking number and they just send out the reserved set poor customer service yet again

I ordered a rug from Next Friday evening, delivered 9.00 am on Saturday. Ok paid £3.95 for next day delivery but for the price of the rug it was worth paying.

I can't say I'm surprised. I've just been having a moan to myself about how long it is taking QVC courier to get a return back to them. I did something out of character and ordered a pair of Emu boots, which really weren't anything special when I got them so they went back. It's just worrying that over £100 of goods are floating around out there somewhere and no one knows exactly where! Is this normal for them?

I can't say I'm surprised. I've just been having a moan to myself about how long it is taking QVC courier to get a return back to them. I did something out of character and ordered a pair of Emu boots, which really weren't anything special when I got them so they went back. It's just worrying that over £100 of goods are floating around out there somewhere and no one knows exactly where! Is this normal for them?

very usual. it could be laziness or just spite or a poor system thats litle help to man nor beast either way its a pain in the prosterior

I have done all my Christmas shopping on line this year as I'm unable to get to the shops. Delivery has been VERY good and puts QVC to shame. However, my Decleor TSV only took 2 days. !!!!

I have done all my Christmas shopping on line this year as I'm unable to get to the shops. Delivery has been VERY good and puts QVC to shame. However, my Decleor TSV only took 2 days. !!!!

Is anyone else still waiting for their Elimes TSV?
I ordered mine on the Thursday before and was told last Thursday it had not been received by the courier, but could yet turn up (although would send out non delivery form, not received that either). Today they say it was received at couriers on Tuesday and should be with me by this Wednesday. The lady said there had been a large hold up with the TSV so who else has not received theirs? but anyway more stock was expected next week. What's that all about? She also said that when I phoned last Thursday the computers had not been updated. I always receive the email "make room for your parcel", but nothing at all this time. Has there been a big mess up, nothing unusual there then.

Strangely, after all this, I've had some spectacularly speedy non-TSV deliveries recently from QVC... including some Yankee Candle orders over the recent shows that Stephen was on for.

I've now got some extra storage bits so that the cupboard shelf all my candles are on doesn't collapse under the strain :mysmilie_17:

Some of the candles I've bought (not generally the ones from QVC) are intended as Christmas gifts this year... so I absolutely must be able to see where everything is... and I'm not as super-organised as some are with stashing their candles (although I'm better at it than I used to be).

Latest posts

Back