New Delivery *swoon*

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lady Darls

Enlightened..!
I got my delivery bright and early this morning, albeit yesterdays supposed delivery :28: so I have now stopped twitching from lack of bling and can honestly say am a happy bunny.
Have a couple of returns, not because there is anything wrong with them, but because they are xmas pressies and I don't think are suitable but more on that later.

First -WOWEE I LOVE LOVE LOVE this. I never wear clusters or big rings because I have stoopid small hands which make large jewellery look naff, I just cannot get away with even a cluster of any decent size, BUT when I saw this on BH, I loved it and knew if I ever saw it I wouldn't be able to resist at least trying it. I did and I think it looks fab, if it looks naff really then tough, its going nowhere cos I absolutely love it, the stones are crystal clear and twinkle like mad. Did I tell you I loved it? A present for me :D I only paid a ridiculous £19 for it and it has 3 carats of gems in it.

DSCF5966.jpg

Next an amethyst money clip for an uncles xmas present. I'm gonna fold a tenner up and pop it in so he knows what it is. My only dilemma now is do I give my dad the amethyst or the iolite? This cost £8

DSCF5990.jpg

Next - pretty Garnet ring in my favourite Tiffany setting. Lush colour to the garnet again, deep deep red. A steal at £9

DSCF5967.jpg

Another xmas present, for my stepmother this time.
Lovely pink pearl necklace with matching drop earrings included. I haven't done a pic of the earrings cos they're not for me but they have four pearls hanging down from a shepherds crook setting. This necklace is lovely, its uneven, not the pearls but the way its set so its a little different, she will love it I know. paid a paltry £12 for the set.

DSCF5972.jpg

This is one that is going back. Pink pearl and Rose Quartz necklace and Earring set.
A xmas pressie again but its quite fancy and dressy and the person I had it in mind for isn't so although its absolutely gorgeous, it would be a disappointment to her as she just wouldn't wear it. It also has matching drop earrings and was an absolute bargain at £13. Haven't done a pic of the earrings as they're going back anyway.

DSCF5970.jpg

Next, another pressie for me, but more of a necessity cos I NEEDED these to go with my Black Onyx and Marcasite set :rolleyes: gorgeous, twinkly and and 'swingy' (is swingy a word?) love them, dead glam and you feel glam wearing them. Only paid £14 for these

DSCF5985.jpg

Next am unsure about this, bought as a xmas present again but with noone in mind, cannot think who to give it to so will give that some thought. Its quite thick, unlike the abalone I have which is very light and thin this has some weight to it and because of that hangs nice on the thick velvet cord.
Oh I have just thought of someone to give it to.....ME...!!!! lol paid £11

DSCF5987.jpg

arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh now THIS: I bought this to go with THE ring *swoon* did I tell you I love THAT ring? and this is fantastic, BUT, its 8 inches long and I can get it on and off without loosening it, in fact if I swing my hand about it flies off. I don't want to send it back though, so am pondering what I can do with it as I soooooo love it too. Katherine suggested I superglue it on :eek: she was joking I must add :D might have to think of something a little less permanent though. This bracelet has 11 carats of gems in it and 9.5 grams of silver. Lord, was I robbed at £12? :eek: methinks absolutely NOT. It was designed to hang loose anyway so i'll have to have a ponder on making it feel safe whilst on. I suppose I could always get an invisible wire attached to it, thread it up my sleeve (like your mum did with gloves when you were a kid :D) and fasten it to my bra strap or something :18:

DSCF5993.jpg

see how far it hangs down from the wrist?

DSCF5997-1.jpg

anyway all in all I am a very happy bunny despite DPD not delivering on the said day (which Katherines dealing with I must add) it was all worth waiting for. And now I am gonna pop my lovely new ring on and make a cuppa :D just to wear it in your understand.............:18::18:

Fantastic Darls, what a selection of beauties!!!! Tosses hair, and says "Because I'm worth it!!!"

Got one or two little beauties coming my way next week!!! Woohoo, can't wait!!

:doggie:

Fab haul you have got yerself there,Darls.........the multi cluster ring looks fab on you.......maybe you should consider more now you have got used to the look.

I was a dainty jewellery only girl before Rocks,thought that the big stones weren't for me,not having the long slender finger like.......well that's right out of the window now........I like 'em BIG!!!!You have to try these things and go outside the box now and again......a whole new world is there,along with a bulging jewellery box and a breaking credit card........ah well.......you're a long time dead is what I say!!:20:

You've nabbed some nifty bragains...lovely pearls,delicious garnet........and the bracelet.......a bargain,but I too suffer the puny wrist syndrome so have not gone for it despite it being lush as could be.........hopefully you can get it adjusted,being a resourceful gal and all that.

Enjoy!!!:1:

Beautiful haul Darls!!

Mum has that garnet ring and the amethyst/MOP pendant which she is wearing as I type this!!! Those pendants are beautiful so much so mum has it in garnet too!!! Actually she has the ring in amethyst too!!!

I have the pink pearl/earrings in my basket at the moment, had some basket issues so wasn't able to check out, but they look lovely Darls, I will just need to make sure mum doesn't get her hands on those when they arrive!!!

Fab haul you have got yerself there,Darls.........the multi cluster ring looks fab on you.......maybe you should consider more now you have got used to the look.

I was a dainty jewellery only girl before Rocks,thought that the big stones weren't for me,not having the long slender finger like.......well that's right out of the window now........I like 'em BIG!!!!You have to try these things and go outside the box now and again......a whole new world is there,along with a bulging jewellery box and a breaking credit card........ah well.......you're a long time dead is what I say!!:20:

You've nabbed some nifty bragains...lovely pearls,delicious garnet........and the bracelet.......a bargain,but I too suffer the puny wrist syndrome so have not gone for it despite it being lush as could be.........hopefully you can get it adjusted,being a resourceful gal and all that.

Enjoy!!!:1:

puny wrist syndrome HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Believe me if theres a way of getting it smaller it will be done :D if not, i'll wear it anway and be careful lol

Beautiful haul Darls!!

Mum has that garnet ring and the amethyst/MOP pendant which she is wearing as I type this!!! Those pendants are beautiful so much so mum has it in garnet too!!! Actually she has the ring in amethyst too!!!

I have the pink pearl/earrings in my basket at the moment, had some basket issues so wasn't able to check out, but they look lovely Darls, I will just need to make sure mum doesn't get her hands on those when they arrive!!!

you'll love those pink pearls Sazza, the unevenness of them makes them that little bit different and the earrings are uneven as well and look great.

All absolutely beautiful Darls particularly love the pink pearl necklace and the garnet ring. :biggrin

I have puny finger syndrome (very sadly) as I'd love to get loads of rings from Rocks - N doesn't fit ANY of my fingers! :lol

Had a bracelet (marcasite) re-sized via Stanleys btw :biggrin

All absolutely beautiful Darls particularly love the pink pearl necklace and the garnet ring. :biggrin

I have puny finger syndrome (very sadly) as I'd love to get loads of rings from Rocks - N doesn't fit ANY of my fingers! :lol

Had a bracelet (marcasite) re-sized via Stanleys btw :biggrin

REALLY???? mmmm might give them a ring actually regarding said bracelet, thanks Sara :1:

Was on my ipod earlier, so didn't get the full view of the gorg cluster...it really does suit you...beautiful.

Les x

Darlene, I cannot imagine why you would ever think that multi colour ring WOULDN'T suit you..... it is lovely and looks really well on your little paw....be brave and try more large styles, I think you will be pleasanly surprised... I think large clusters are much easier for little hands to wear than big single stones .....greedy piglet that I am, I love big, chunky rings whatever, but I do have broad mitts to carry off even MEGA stones, which is a good thing cos then folk are busy watching my bling and not my chubby, getting older paws!!

The dainty multi-string pearly necklace.... are you sure it is too dressy for your intended gift recipient? I am seeing girls/women wearing that kind of style with everyday wear and I think it looks FAB!

Any hooooo... thanks for showing us the goodies!
Cheers,

Mathilda

P. S. forgot to say... though I'm not a great fan of marcasite, those earrings look very good on you... I'm interested to see that they are much more substantial than I thought .... lovely!!

Last edited:
wow Darls there is some stunning pieces there and they look fab on you love that multi gem, and tiffany style setting on that garnet ring looks fab on you Darls so it looks like a fairly good haul

Oh Darls, what a lovely collection of pieces. I always wondered if that multi-cluster would look naff, but far from it. It's on my wishlist. And the pink pearls are fab.

I don't see why you shouldn't go for more big rings as the mutli really suits you. You could even get several, one to match each of the different gems on the bracelet. :D

Gorgeous delivery Darls, they all look fab on you. As you know, I too have the syndrome, hope you can get a resize.
I actually adore that pearl/rose quartz necklace, I very nearly went for it myself, wishing I had now!
I especially like your marcasite earrings, MOP pendant (I've been plotting to get the garnet version, but so far haven't done it) and garnet ring - it's a gorgeous colour, and one of my fave stones.
Enjoy!

Another lovely haul to add to your ever-growing collection! The multi gem ring really suits you ..I can see why you are so happy with it.

Could you get a jeweller to remove 2 matching stones from the bracelet and make some gem stud earrings perhaps ......then you'd have a multi gem suite!

Last edited:
they all look great on you hun.

That MOP pendant seems to be a favourite with the folks I had in mind to buy for so I have one going begging - that's the one big problem with shopping at Rocks - any potential recipients will have got there ahead of me lol.

I love it all on you - you can get away with casual and glam stuff you lucky thing. I'd have had that bracelet at £12 for usre, as I've not yet been online when an 8" one comes up. They've always been 7 or 7.5.

Marcasite really has been a hidden treasure for a while - Mad4's earrings were glinting madly under her lights and for all the world could have been diamonds. While not that design, I think you've made a good choice there.

despite DPD not delivering on the said day (which Katherines dealing with I must add)

That's interesting - I had a parcel delivered a day late this week (it arrived on Wednesday instead of Tuesday) Problem was, it was delivered to work and I wasn't AT work on Wednesday:17::17: Rather embarrasing but more to the point, the parcel was just left on my desk so I was lucky it wasn't lifted...........

I got it safely in the end though - flower ring and pearl lariat, very pleased.

I wonder if the problem was late dispatch from Rocks or (more likely!) DPD messing up?

ANYWAY (and I should have said this first instead of rambling on, sorry) that is a lovely lovely haul Darls!

Latest posts

Back