Cyber Monday, Liz Earle

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Letz-be-avenue

Registered Shopper
I noticed there are some bargains to be had today, managed to get one of the perfumes with free eyebright and delivery for £30. Very happy,can't see the tsv beating that for value,

Ooh thanks for this, Letz-be-avenue - I popped on there and stocked up on handcream (I did succumb to No100 as it was such good value) and got myself the Eyebright and Tonic for free which I also needed to replenish - result!

Thanks for that, I'm so tempted to get some more perfume. I absolutely adore no 100 but only recently got a new bottle so can't really justify buying any more. Has anyone tried no 20? It seems similar in the description, but a little 'warmer'?

Hi Ellaaa, I'm just finishing off my bottle of No20 which I like but I prefer No100 as it smells fresher to me. The only way I can describe No20 is rose sherbet, the smell is like the taste of eating a rose-flavoured Refresher...if that makes any sense at all????

Hi Ellaaa, I'm just finishing off my bottle of No20 which I like but I prefer No100 as it smells fresher to me. The only way I can describe No20 is rose sherbet, the smell is like the taste of eating a rose-flavoured Refresher...if that makes any sense at all????
Makes perfect sense! Thank you!
(I haven't had a Refresher for years, used to love them! wonder if they still exist??!)

Thanks for this, a friend has a 'big' birthday coming up just after Xmas, so I have bought a few Liz Earle items to make up a nice 'treats hamper' for her, plus a bottle of No1 fragrance and some Superskin body oil for myself. I spent over £100, so have loads of nice freebies coming, and free postage and packing - QVC take note.

well i saved a bundle on the l'occitane tsv and the 100 and no1 are very nice. 100 is more unusual than the others so will treat myself to this. i love eyebright and look forward to getting that free. thanks for the heads up :mysmilie_3:

well i saved a bundle on the l'occitane tsv and the 100 and no1 are very nice. 100 is more unusual than the others so will treat myself to this. i love eyebright and look forward to getting that free. thanks for the heads up :mysmilie_3:

That's a great way to think about it, same here - money saved on the L'Occitane TSV's expensive P&P and travel sizes replaced with two items you really love and will use. More of our money that QVC has missed out on.

100 is nice smelled it when it first came out. smells like a really blousy florists . very heady but with green fresh notes. what a treat wanted to buy the body wash and body cream and body oil but just contained myself

Couldn't resist although I sadly just missed out on the 100. It dropped out of my basket as I was completing. I decided I would try No 20 and have bought No 1 as a future birthday present. I use Eyebright/Instant Boost regularly so a definite bonus.

Thank for the original heads up. :)

Latest posts

Back