Organic Surge set from All Boxed Up £29.99

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

AndiK

Registered Shopper
I know there were a few people on here who either liked or were keen to try Organic Surge, so just to let you know that All Boxed Up have a nice set for £29.99 inc P&P

Screen Shot 2016-12-10 at 14.59.10.jpg

They are calling it a Discovery Box, which normally means smaller sizes to me, but these are full sizes:

THE ORGANIC SURGE TELEGRAPH DISCOVERY COLLECTION
Worth over £100 you can claim for just £29.99 (including p+p)

Award winning and critically acclaimed Organic Surge have created a winter selection to nurture, love and help your skin survive the winter months. All full size products, this Organic Surge collection lavishes your skin with naturally-derived, intensely nourishing ingredients and deliciously fragrant essential oils. Pure and natural and offering you a saving of over £75!

Rose Whisper Hand & Body Wash / 300ml / RRP: £14.95
Rose Whisper Hand & Body Moisturiser / 300ml / RRP: £16.95
The brand new Rose Whisper Collection for all skin types is the perfect duo for Christmas gifting. Products from Organic Surge are a luxurious solution for all skin types. The Rose Whisper Collection sooths, softens skin with a long-lasting luxurious fragrance.

Extra Care Brightening Hot Cloth Cleanser Enriched with Natural Shea Butter / 150ml / RRP: £13.95
Gently remove dirt and impurities harnessing the highest quality essential oils and moisturisers to care, clean and fully rejuvenate skin.

Daily Care Perfecting Face Polish / 75ml / £6.99
A polish that stimulates, smoothes and rehydrates all skin types.

Hair Care Moisture Boost Conditioner / 200ml / £7.95
A conditioner to gently soften and smooth hair to leave it looking naturally healthy and revitalised.

Extra Care Replenishing Facial Oil Enriched with Argan Oil / 30ml / RRP: £23.50
The new facial oil is luxurious, lightweight oil that instantly hydrates parched skin. With an uplifting blend of essential oils it leaves the skin looking and feeling comfortable, soft and fresh.

Daily Care Super-Intensive Daily Moisturiser / 50ml / £13.25
Nourishes, conditions and rehydrates dry skin. Intensely hydrating, organic rose geranium essential oil to restore skin balance and Aloe Vera to repair, sooth and moisturise.

Daily Care Lavender Meadow Hand and Body Lotion / 250ml / £7.95
A super-hydrating lotion enriched with organic lavender and geranium essential oils, which help to de-stress and lift your mood.

Link to All Boxed Up order page

As a few of us have found, All Boxed Up can be VERY slow to deliver so I wouldn't recommend getting this as a Christmas present for anyone - it probably won't arrive until January (or even later, especially if it proves popular). That's the only downside with ABU as far as I'm concerned as I've had some incredibly good bargain boxes from them the last couple of years. I know how slow they can be so it doesn't bother me but don't shout at me if you order and it takes weeks!

Update: I just ordered this, partly to give to someone (not for Christmas) and I actually got an email confirming the order, which I think has only happened once before, so they seem to be showing signs of improving their systems!

I bought a few sets of this in previous years. Really like the moisturiser and other products look nice (have given a few as gifts and still need to get to the others). The only product I hated was the serum - really alcohol like.

The person I've partly got the set for absolutely loves it. Not sure which bits I'll try myself yet.

Latest posts

Back