Drill all drill bits, they dont snap apparently !

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think he is one of the worst demo guys they have.... he just flies under the radar as they rarely have drill bits on, compared to the other shoddy products.

It's almost funny watching him put all of his effort into breaking generic drill bits and then being light as a feather with his own ones.

I could not help it i laughed when it broke normally i would feel for the presenter but not in this case even the bald one almost laughed

It was quite painful watching him trying to break the remains of an already broken drill bit, as if this somehow disguised what had already happened. It failed. Period. Like all the presenters at Ideal, he must hold the viewers in complete contempt. What a plonker.

They have been on sooo many times Im surprised they actually sell any, as most people who have been interested in them, would have bought them by now.

There was a promo between hours, and it was a DIT Innovations add, voiced by Andy Love, shows how often they renew there promos, only for the add what promised brand new DIY products, to only end up saying Drill All Bits POTD

That's amazing! It reminds me of when I saw Harry Green on QVC demo'ing a glass/tile cutter and how easy and clean they cut, but he snapped the tile instead and just put his hand across the break hoping no one would notice :)

Latest posts

Back