What I like about Rocks...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

MissMagpie

If it sparkles - grab it
Despite the changeover to falling auctions (and 'nuff said about that), I have to admit that Rocks IS still different from the other channels.

The great prices and great designs that keep me buying, but I don't think I'd be watching in the first place if it weren't for:

1. The chat. Sorry if this is heresy on this forum, but just sitting and watching shopping telly gets boring after a while. So much more fun if it's interactive! I remember when the chat caused a bit of aggro a little while ago; hats off to Rocks for sorting it out rather than just axeing it.

2. The fact that you can see what's available (via Coloured Rocks) and request specific items. Why on earth don't any of the other channels operate a request system like this?

The market is clearly oversaturated with shopping channels selling jewellery, what with the credit crunch and all that. I really hope this one will succeed!

My fave things about Rocks ....

Steve - I'd watch him all day!
(he's just so darn entertaining with his enthusiasm and total upbeat attitude)

Fab items and prices - obviously

Being able to request items and them coming to air - thank you!

Katherine (never had dealings with anyone else really)

and numerous other things! :biggrin:biggrin

Totally agree Sara, Steve's enthusiasm is very infectious, and he's so down to earth.

Of course, the fabulous designs that you just don't see elsewhere, and fantastic prices.

The fact that you can chat whilst watching, keeps me glued to the screen.

Barry, and now Emma, two great presenters!

:doggie:

Its fun to watch, they make mistakes like we all do.

They sing :D:

Prices

The jewellery designs are (mostly) unlike anything else we might see around.

The facility to speak to someone live when theres a problem.

Katherine, a true star without a doubt (and I HAVE dealt with others) :D:

The lunatics on chat.

What I like about Rocks;

Katherine the Great! :kiss: Can't thank her enough!
Tony, the Equally Great :lol1: , and all the other fab CS staff :thumbsup:,
they are unbeatable, in my very humble opinion.

The unique ranges they offer us.

The fantastic prices :yay:.....and the fantastic prizes, although I've not won, but not complaining, I won enough by getting the items at fab prices.

Barry
smiley030.gif

Emma!

Steve, Sarah, ah lets just cut to the chase; I like;

EVERYTHING about Rocks.Tv :thumbsup:.

I love chatting to everyone and then realising weeks later that I know them from here, albeit under a different name. :lol:

I love the great designs and prices. I've even got used to the new format even though it's not as exciting and i love the differing styles from the presenters.

I love Rocks TV - the format, the designs and the presenters (especially Barry). At the moment I am having difficulty logging in and getting a little frustrated; especially when Steve is the presenter and the prices go VERY VERY low and I cannot bid! :20:

I love the (and Iknow steve wont like this) the smallness of the company does that make sence? you get a feel of a real family run company where customers really do come first, no massive corparate sales blah blah blah and I really like the fact its not on sky! dunno why,
love the presenters and customer services, love the fantastic deals and the amazing quality of the items!

What I like about Rocks is that everyone is trying so hard, from the CS Gang to Steve himself, to put right any problems that are happening and give great service to their customers in a friendly and caring way, with terrific personal responses.

I love the interactive nature, with the ease of contact through Live Chat or email to request items.

If only more companies were run with this standard of customer care !

PS Wot drives me crazt about Rocks? I hate it when Carol screeches and sings, and especially when she screeches AND sings at the same time :52:

What I like about rocks

Every thing :53:

Stunning jewellery at great prices. Excellent CS :35:- Both Tony and Katherine are great Can't thank them enough.

I only have one negative comment - My CC hates rocks :53: Well it will just have to get used to it!!!

the only gripe i have with rocks is the request for items lottery
only tonite someone is moaning that they requested an item at 3.30 and is still waiting at 9.45 for it to be shown
i have also requested things and its not come on at all even though i always go into live chat and request in the proper way
It drives me nuts when others shout the request in the chat box and its put on its not fair and i think something can be done to make it fair for all and not a frustrating gamble
other than that i love it and will still be there tomorrow lolol

the only gripe i have with rocks is the request for items lottery
only tonite someone is moaning that they requested an item at 3.30 and is still waiting at 9.45 for it to be shown
i have also requested things and its not come on at all even though i always go into live chat and request in the proper way
It drives me nuts when others shout the request in the chat box and its put on its not fair and i think something can be done to make it fair for all and not a frustrating gamble
other than that i love it and will still be there tomorrow lolol

Awwww sorry to hear that your request hadn't appeared in that length of time Milly - I thought they had got a lot better now with the requests (in my limited experience) - only requested one item this week and it appeared within ten minutes.
I'd have been tempted to have gone in to Live Help and asked again, if it had been me - or to see if there was a problem.

Must admit I still get VERY miffed at people asking for stuff in Chat (most of which doesn't seem to get on air, unsurprisingly) then repeating, repeating and not being specific a lot of the time.
There was someone yesterday, who was particularly bugging me, asking for things like "the smokey quartz necklace" or the "white gold men's ring" - not giving an item number - then when the studio had to make a guess it always turned out to be the wrong one for them!
This despite loads of people telling them to go to Coloured Rocks, pick out the specific item, with number, they wanted and ask in Live Help, grrrrrrr!

Still think they should put a clear notice by Live Chat saying that requests should be requested in Live Help only.

What stands out most for me is the CS - it's a great feeling to have total faith in a company. Their jewellery is innovative and has made me branch out into silver (just a little bit) and I've been able to buy loads for my daughters, they will certainly be having a blinging Christmas.
Haven't joined in with the chat much lately as have been really busy and have only been able to keep half an eye on Rocks occassionally, but it's a great idea and seems to be really well regulated. The live help is fabulous and I congratulate the Bennetts on yet another great enterprise - I really hope they go from strength to strength.

Must admit I still get VERY miffed at people asking for stuff in Chat (most of which doesn't seem to get on air, unsurprisingly) then repeating, repeating and not being specific a lot of the time.
There was someone yesterday, who was particularly bugging me, asking for things like "the smokey quartz necklace" or the "white gold men's ring" - not giving an item number - then when the studio had to make a guess it always turned out to be the wrong one for them!
This despite loads of people telling them to go to Coloured Rocks, pick out the specific item, with number, they wanted and ask in Live Help, grrrrrrr!

Erm, wonder who that was, surely not the person who nicks other peoples requests :whistle: :laugh:

Hello everyone,

Thanks for your comments - it's great to know what we're getting right.

Just wanted to let you know that the web team are working very hard at the moment on our new request and pre-bid system. This will allow you to put your requests in directly on the website and set a price that you're happy to pay. If we then auction that piece and it goes to the price that you put in, you'll be automatically allocated one.

This should make the requests much easier!

Kind regards

John

Bling Ahoy

You're such an easy tart Marion!!!!:laugh::laugh:

I thought that the other day but didn't like to say.... hahaha!

I'll get me coat...

Wot drives me crazt about Rocks? I hate it when Carol screeches and sings, and especially when she screeches AND sings at the same time :52:

maybe Sarah can design a bling-covered gag for such occasions lol

Having met the charming Steve and Sarah, and the delightful Tony, Katherine and Andy (IT guru - or maybe it was Adam - I'm easily confused lol), I can understand something of the effort and care these guys all put into making Rocks TV an exciting user-friendly venture.

Their totally interactive and responsive attitude to feedback is simply amazing.

They've worked long and hard on trying to get things right. I don't envy them their work schedules and the uphill struggle they have each day. What they do is not going to suit everyone, but by goodness, they give it a damned good go.

RESPECT dudes!

Latest posts

Back