All Yankee Candle Stock Half Price in Beales

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Pickles1973

Registered Shopper
Beales department store is selling its entire yankee candle stock for half price. Everything is included including large, med & small jars, reed diffusers, tealights, votives, wax melts as well as car air fresheners, plug ins & all accessories.

I have been told but not sure how true it is, that Yankee is pulling everything, all stock from all department stores, Clintons, Boots etc as its all going & will be replaced by a new brand called Route?

I have no idea if there is any truth in this. Has anyone else heard this?

Beales department store is selling its entire yankee candle stock for half price. Everything is included including large, med & small jars, reed diffusers, tealights, votives, wax melts as well as car air fresheners, plug ins & all accessories.

I have been told but not sure how true it is, that Yankee is pulling everything, all stock from all department stores, Clintons, Boots etc as its all going & will be replaced by a new brand called Route?

apparently the other brand is called Root & ive also been advised that their deal Beales have had with yankee has ended

Boots, Clintons, Debenhams and Frasers have hardly any Yankee items reduced apart from the Christmas Fragrances.

I went on Beale's Facebook page + said how disappointed I was that they were stopping stocking the range. They confirmed that it is true + that it is Yankee who no longer want to stock their products in the stores. They are extremely unhappy about this too! I went into my local store yesterday & they had loads of tealights + melts left + a few small jars + accessories. It's really sad, I liked popping in there to have a smell + treat myself now and again. I would never order directly from Yankee without having smelt a candle because some don't agree with me at all + some smell of nothing. It definitely looks like I need to find another brand to use.

Last edited:
I won't particularly miss their overpriced waxy offerings with "realistic" fragrances that are about as realistic as Harpic toilet cleaner or Cif lemon scourer!

That guest is amusing though - the slightly effeminate man with the long hair and a slightly Gothic look. Maybe he will take his candles to Stonehenge!

Must admit, having had loads over the years, I am so over YC now, might have something to do with the muck left on my ceiling and picture over the hearth, even a diffuser lid doesn't stop it.

QVC did some soy candles years ago. They were great and didn't smoke at all

Latest posts

Back