Niod tsv at giftsandbeyond.co.uk for £32.99

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

amelia

Registered Shopper
After much umming and ahhing about today's Tsv I did a search and found the same set much cheaper elsewhere. Check it out. Postage cheaper too!

You'll find virtually everything QVC sell cheaper elsewhere, that Google check can save you quite a lot of money, I feel embarrassed for QVC when the say about their "buying power" when smaller companies can sell what QVC sell cheaper and almost always with free p&p, if not free then it'll be capped cheaper.

Wouldn't risk it either. Just doesn't add up. Hope you didn't order but if you did hope I'm wrong.

Think suspicions were right on this. I VERY stupidly did order. After your comments I did the thorough reading I should have done first. No phone number! Head Office Portugal. Distribution depot in UK. All products we see regularly on shopping channels, particularly QVC at reduced prices. Can't believe I could've been so stupid as I am normally very careful. I blame the gin!
Tried to contact via email and their online contact form to cancel order but all mail gets bounced back.
Contacted trading standards this morning.

Huge apologies to anyone who ordered following my post here. I have stopped my credit card (huge inconvenience) and I suggest you do the same. I should get my money back via the credit card company hopefully. You live and learn. Once again, apologies.

Think suspicions were right on this. I VERY stupidly did order. After your comments I did the thorough reading I should have done first. No phone number! Head Office Portugal. Distribution depot in UK. All products we see regularly on shopping channels, particularly QVC at reduced prices. Can't believe I could've been so stupid as I am normally very careful. I blame the gin!
Tried to contact via email and their online contact form to cancel order but all mail gets bounced back.
Contacted trading standards this morning.

Huge apologies to anyone who ordered following my post here. I have stopped my credit card (huge inconvenience) and I suggest you do the same. I should get my money back via the credit card company hopefully. You live and learn. Once again, apologies.

Latest posts

Back