Pecksniffs offer

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Pecksniffs bundle at All Boxed Up including 1 litre bodywash, 300 ml each of handwash and hand lotion, 100 ml body oil, a candle and a room diffuser for £32.99 delivered.
http://allboxedupco.myshopwired.com/pecksniff-spring-home-fragrance-collection

Can you speak for the quality of Pecksniff's, Vienna, and do you know Gardenia & White Peach? I liked the look of this set when it was first advertised but I haven't been able to find anything in G&WP in the shops to sniff so wasn't going to risk it. I am surprised it hasn't sold out - usually the very good value sets at All Boxed Up sell out in a matter of days and this has been around for about 3 weeks.

I`ve used a Pecksniffs bodywash I bought from TK Maxx Andi but it was a different fragrance to this offer. It was very nice though. I haven`t used anything else from the range but lots of people seem to like it.

I`ve used a Pecksniffs bodywash I bought from TK Maxx Andi but it was a different fragrance to this offer. It was very nice though. I haven`t used anything else from the range but lots of people seem to like it.

Thank you. I did look in my TK Maxx as it's one place I know does stock Pecksniff's but they didn't have this particular smell. I might have another look now as I'm just heading out. It does sound nice.

I actually found a bottle of Gardenia & White Peach room spray in the candle section at TK Maxx. I know that's not going to be the same as the body wash, etc, but it gave me an idea and I'd say it's a slightly fruity floral rather than straightforward fruity or pure floral. It's not bad but I didn't love it. It reminded me of a posh "rest room" - excuse me name-dropping but I was at the Savoy last week and it smelt a bit like the Ladies room there. I suppose there are worse places to smell like!

Latest posts

Back