This week's blinginess

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

PearlyQueen

Liverpool Supporter
Had a bit of a mixed bag with this one, but the bits that are staying are fabulous!!!

bluepearl10.jpg

http://data2.rocks.tv/images/products/popup.php?id=LP566

Oh my goodness me, I absolutely adore this. Sooooo cheap, soooo beautiful. I am seriously in love. It briefly disappeared from my basket last weekend, and I was gutted. I actually missed the first auction for it due to the techie problems on BCC night - just got onto the site as it was closed, and I fell in love then and there. Was gutted, so as soon as it appeared the following night I clicked. Thank goodness I got it, as it's destined to be one of my faves. The colour of those pearls is absolutely breathtaking.

bluepearl3.jpg

http://data2.rocks.tv/images/products/popup.php?id=YA944

These have gone back. I was expecting them to be more red, these are very like amber - but I already have pretty amber earrings, so someone else can have them who'll appreciate them more. Rocks also managed to send me two pairs in one bag...

bluepearl4.jpg

http://data2.rocks.tv/images/products/popup.php?id=NG897

This is very sweet, but I panic bought without realising just how dainty it is. Sadly a return. Is anyone else like that with these new pieces that only have 10 made and they're all in a single auction? I always feel it's "now or never" and of course when they crash to silly low prices it's a major scramble to get in! I've been suckered into a few of those this last week!

bluepearl5.jpg

http://data2.rocks.tv/images/products/popup.php?id=CK232

Argh, another return. I love this dainty little bracelet, but it's miles too long for me. I fiddled and fiddled with it to try to get it to sit shorter, but to no avail. Shame, the stones are very vibrant.

bluepearl6.jpg

http://data2.rocks.tv/images/products/popup.php?id=MC349

As you can see from the pic, this is a much lighter stone than I expected. It's very pretty, but I have a huge collection of amethyst, and it just doesn't stand out at all. Bargain price, but then I'd have to resize on top, so I've sent it back.

bluepearl9.jpg

http://data2.rocks.tv/images/products/popup.php?id=HD256

You might remember I bought this a few weeks back for nearly £60 and returned it as not worth the money. Well this time around I paid just over £20, which made all the difference!!! Couldn't believe how low it went, so I'm happy to accept it back again!

bluepearl8.jpg

http://data2.rocks.tv/images/products/popup.php?id=CG467

And finally... I adore this one! Another new design and I think it's gorgeous. The white topaz are beautiful (I was a bit concerned they'd look naff) and it's just a lovely combo and design. It's the first piece of "scribbler" style jewellery I've seen in the flesh - I've always been dubious that it was as nice as people have said, but I'm converted now!

I also should have had an amber necklace, but sadly it tangoed out of my basket never to be seen again. Bless Katherine, she did her best to get my order problems sorted out - and gave me a discount to make up for the lost item, which was most welcome. All on the morning when they were about to launch their new daytime service. Once again Rocks CS is worth boasting about, and I love my new bling. There's honestly nothing wrong with the returns either, just not quite right for me - I'm sure someone else will adore them. I've just had to check out ANOTHER basket too...

Anne does it again - A stunning haul. I think I have the first bracelet coming my way on Tuesday!

Love the keepers. I have the amethyst ring it is pale but very sparkly. Look forward to seeing your next haul :1:

Anne, the garnet and white topaz is beautiful and I think I'll be keeping an eye out for it. It's a shame about the peridot and topaz bracelet, the colours are gorgeous.

Hope there's lots to look forward to in the next basket! ;)

love love love that peridot bracelet and the big amethyst ring and the heart shaped ring (SBT is it?).

I hope you have more success with your pearly bracelet than I seem to recall you did with some you had from QVC a while back.

Some really lovely items Anne - but I love, love, love that garnet and white topaz necklace (just been to look on the CR site but it's not made it on to there yet)

... have written it down to request - though as it's new I'm guessing it's a little pricey - do you know if they've made many? :)

Some really lovely items Anne - but I love, love, love that garnet and white topaz necklace (just been to look on the CR site but it's not made it on to there yet)

... have written it down to request - though as it's new I'm guessing it's a little pricey - do you know if they've made many? :)

Sara hun, just checked my certificate and they only made 10. It was not in the least expensive, I won it for £16 (and got a discount on that as well!!!). A steal of a deal, to quote the amazing Mr Bennett.

Sara hun, just checked my certificate and they only made 10. It was not in the least expensive, I won it for £16 (and got a discount on that as well!!!). A steal of a deal, to quote the amazing Mr Bennett.

Thanks Anne - I'll ask for it tomorrow and hopefully get it at a decent price! :smile

Lovely Anne, beautiful pearl bracelet and I particularly like the blue topaz ring. I'm curious about that 'scribbler' jewellery, would like to see some first hand, very unusual.
The bracelet might resize at Regency you know, if you love it, its worth asking.
All gorgeous colours, you do suit the dainty stuff too :D

Yet another lovely haul Anne - your piccies are aways so fab as well, do you use a tripod for your camera? I just can't get such good close-ups, the angles go all weird. Ay hints and tips gratefully received.

WOW, fabulous as always.

BH - that is the bracelet, hope you love when it comes.

:doggie:

Hi Sara,

I ordered the Garnet & Topaz necklace (along with a Blue Topaz one & a Turquoise one) but they're all going back, as pretty as they are they're just too dainty & delicate for me. I paid £19 for it. If you would like it please send me a PM :1:

oooo me likey all your haul. Love that garnet and white topaz neckless. Also I have the pearl bracelet arriving tomorrow, hope I love it too!!!

Well done!!

Sorry everyone, I've been having techie problems, meant to answer you all at the weekend!

love love love that peridot bracelet and the big amethyst ring and the heart shaped ring (SBT is it?).

I hope you have more success with your pearly bracelet than I seem to recall you did with some you had from QVC a while back.

Yes it's Swiss Blue Topaz & diamonds Sammi, scrummy!

Lovely Anne, beautiful pearl bracelet and I particularly like the blue topaz ring. I'm curious about that 'scribbler' jewellery, would like to see some first hand, very unusual.
The bracelet might resize at Regency you know, if you love it, its worth asking.
All gorgeous colours, you do suit the dainty stuff too :D

I didn't love it enough to fork out extra for a resize! It's gone now - and of course the refund is spent lol

Yet another lovely haul Anne - your piccies are aways so fab as well, do you use a tripod for your camera? I just can't get such good close-ups, the angles go all weird. Ay hints and tips gratefully received.

Thanks Jacqualina, I have no great camera skills that I know of, I think a camera with a good macro setting is what flatters me. You'd laugh if you saw me standing in the rain in the back garden in my dressing gown with a camera in one hand and a mirror in the other trying to line up a decolletage shot lol. David Bailey I ain't!!! My camera is a Samsung and wasn't massively expensive, I think it seems to be ideal for bling pix.

Hi Anne love your pearl bracelet, its gorgeous. In fact love all your pieces (even the returns!!) Had a stint last week and waiting for a delivery....hope mine are as good as yours!!

wow a stunning haul hun. I love all of them but if you ain't happy with some pieces then you should send them back.

Latest posts

Back