Yankee Candle Mother's Day promo ending today - 30% off all items

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

maymorganlondon

Registered Shopper
Was in the shop in Brent Cross - staff remerchandising. All candle products included. Including limited edition US fragrances. Don't know if it's in store only...

i will be pooping in there within the hour...i have loads of christmas scents and need a spring lift...thanks for the tip. its great having a yankee store as they are always doing a deal :mysmilie_8:

i will be pooping in there within the hour...i have loads of christmas scents and need a spring lift...thanks for the tip. its great having a yankee store as they are always doing a deal :mysmilie_8:

Oh, goodness me, boffy. I'm not sure that's an appropriate way to protest about the rising prices!

Oh, goodness me, boffy. I'm not sure that's an appropriate way to protest about the rising prices!

its my laptop i make so many mistakes lol.... :mysmilie_50:i managed to get a verbena large candle. it had a strong throw in the sampler so i am sure it will be nice in the large jar..... and i bought a couple of linden tree samplers which is a nice floral and some peony t lights all 30% off. thanks maymorganlondon:wave:

its my laptop i make so many mistakes lol.... :mysmilie_50:i managed to get a verbena large candle. it had a strong throw in the sampler so i am sure it will be nice in the large jar..... and i bought a couple of linden tree samplers which is a nice floral and some peony t lights all 30% off. thanks maymorganlondon:wave:

It was the Verbena for me too!!! Also picked up Beach Waves which is one of the US scents. Their seasides and watery scents appeal to me more that the insipid (to my nose) coastal living scents... Or this season's pure essence scents.

I'd have posted earlier, but I'm not a smartphone user so had to get home first. Glad it was worth posting!:mysmilie_47:

Well done with your raid on Brent Cross. I like Verbena too.

So they still had the 30% discount. I've never been to a proper Yankee shop but I'm hoping to take my niece next week. I doubt they'll still have that offer then but I'm mainly going to browse (famous last words) and if I don't find a bargain, I'll live.

the yankee shop in brent cross usually has some offer or the other on. christmas was great 50% then 75% off the boxed christmas sets and then on all the christmas fragances. its just knowing when to go. not worth paying full price as there are always deals. e bay is good to you can easily get samplers 10 for £1 with free delivery. plus other bits

the yankee shop in brent cross usually has some offer or the other on. christmas was great 50% then 75% off the boxed christmas sets and then on all the christmas fragances. its just knowing when to go. not worth paying full price as there are always deals. e bay is good to you can easily get samplers 10 for £1 with free delivery. plus other bits

Sounds promising. I would never pay full price either so it would be nice if there's a little bargain but I am honestly going mainly to try out ones I haven't smelt, especially newer ones. I haven't been to Brent Cross for a good 5 or 6 years. How long has the Yankee Store been there, anyone know?

Ah all this talk of Brent Cross, I was born and brought up in Mill Hill and for me a trip to Brent Cross with my Mum was a real treat - happy memories of those bronze glass front doors to Fenwicks and the stained glass dome - am sure it's all changed since I was last there :)

Sounds promising. I would never pay full price either so it would be nice if there's a little bargain but I am honestly going mainly to try out ones I haven't smelt, especially newer ones. I haven't been to Brent Cross for a good 5 or 6 years. How long has the Yankee Store been there, anyone know?

Probably a year to two years, originally in the bit with lifts to the car park, now outside John Lewis.

Ah all this talk of Brent Cross, I was born and brought up in Mill Hill and for me a trip to Brent Cross with my Mum was a real treat - happy memories of those bronze glass front doors to Fenwicks and the stained glass dome - am sure it's all changed since I was last there :)

The doors may have changed. In the shopping centre itself they have roller shutters. I've never used the outside doors to Fenwick's. The dome is still there but think the glass may be clear now... I rarely look up at it, I'm sorry to say!

Latest posts

Back