Aldi Abbott and Broome sets 69p!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Letz-be-avenue

Registered Shopper
If anyone on here enjoyed using the Abbott & Broome set that had a bodywash and body lotion (the molton brown lookey likey) it is down to 69p in Aldi today, such a bargain,I had to get a couple more although I already have two spare in a cupboard. I had to ask an assistant to check the price for me just to make sure but he said they will keep it at the price until it goes,

i bought the rhubarb and rose it smells identical so will decant it in the mb bottle. the only thing is when you rinse it off there is no lingering smell but its a dead ringer

Is it drying on the hands? I have to avoid Bayliss and Harding as it makes me itchy and this seems in a similar vein. I'm not particularly sensitive, but B&H just set me off somehow.

I only use this set on the body but don't find drying and i suffer from eczema sometimes, I have used the hand wash too and like that,but for that price I can't see it having the most expensive and less drying ingredients in it but worth a go I suppose

its worth a little test to see if you get on with it. they really do smell like molton brown specially in the bottle

Latest posts

Back