Boots free beauty must haves box

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

loveallthingsitalian

Registered Shopper
When I was in Boots today they were giving away a beauty must haves box free supposedly worth £56.94

I'm not sure of the amount you had to spend as I was stocking up both for home and for holidays so it came to quite a bit and the girl just shoved it in my bag.

The "value" of £56 seems a bit iffy to me, probably is correct at full price (if they would ever be sold full price).

No 7 eye cream
Lipstick
Soap and Glory hand cream
Champneys foot cream
Hair mist
Soltan face cream

Ooh, nice! I was in Boots on Thursday and spent over £50, but I didn't get one, must have just been for the bank holiday weekend. :happy: They were doing £10 of advantage card points for every £50 spent, though, so - having just spent all my points - my balance is now looking a bit healthier again. Boots is definitely the most generous loyalty card scheme. The only other one I bother with (apart from the 'so many stamps for a free coffee' one in Nero, which is very slow going as I don't drink hot drinks!) is SpaceNK, which is more a reflection of my spending habits than the generosity of the scheme. Not even sure what the deal is, but I seem to do alright out of it! :blush: :grin:

Latest posts

Back