Can one of the Rockettes help me please?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

M

Marion

Guest Shopper
Hi, am having basket trouble as well and now they have added some items manually to my order, however there was also a thick, velvet, 18", black cord in there, which has gone awol.

In order to add it to my order, they need the item number, but afaik you can only access the chains and cords if you have a basket?

Can a kind person look up the item number for me please?

Last edited:
Oh thanks Sara :kiss:, is it £3?

I think there is a thinner one that's £2.
But I want the thicker please :thumbsup:

Yessss, that's the one, thanks ladies! :thumbsup:

Am I being thick, because without a basket I can't find them? :blush:

Marion I have had horrendous problems this weekend checking out my basket. It only let me check out once and rest all has been manually added. Really frustrating.

Rocks please please please sort out these problems. OH has checked and says the problem are at your end as all other sites are fine. OH and myself have tried 3 different pc's, 3 different browsers (IE, firefox and safari) and also different times but all come up with the same error message or time out!!!!

Yes, it's been a pain this weekend and I've been rather active snapping up bargains :heehee:.

But they're on the case. Only I have no idea what's coming next week, with all the confirmations gone awol too :eek1:.
Never mind, hope it's a good'un, as I'm on the wagon now
98.gif

Good point Sammi, and more colours would be nice too!

Last edited:
Thanks Hun! Saved under favourites :kiss:.

By the way, all my problems have been sorted by Rachael, thanks! :thumbsup:

Well, not all of them, she's not a miracle worker :lol1: ;).

Last edited:
Maz I have had basket problems too tonight.

I checked out 10 items yesterday, got NO email confirming, then tonight bought a bracelet, tried to combine it to the existing order and saw 3 items on the existing order said 0 and no price ????? confused of Durham now.

Continued with the combining of the order intending to go back and sort it out later, when it timed out on me.

Went back onto the site and checked my basket and it said my basket was empty. So now I have no idea if the bracelet has been added or lost in cyber space.

Goes back onto the site and into live help and Rachel, bless her, confirmed the 10 items I checked out yesterday are still okay and there but the bracelet is in my basket, I look and it says 'basket is empty' so she manually added it (thank god, I SOOOO want it) so now I think I have 11 items coming but Tuesday will tell ......:rolleyes:

Last edited:
It's like a lottery isn't it :lol1:, I have 11 items coming too :eek:, I think.

Well some are pressies and one is a velvet cord, so that doesn't count, or so I'm telling myself ;).

Yes, CS has been ever so helpful, it must have been a nightmare for them this weekend.

Ooh good, well it's your fault, hehehehe. I saw it on your pics and thought, 'ooh, that looks nice' :D.

Last edited:
It's like a lottery isn't it :lol1:, I have 11 items coming too :eek:, well some are pressies and one is a velvet cord, so that doesn't count, or so I'm telling myself ;).

Yes, CS has been ever so helpful, it must have been a nightmare for them this weekend.

Ooh good, well it's your fault, hehehehe. I saw it on your pics and thought, 'ooh, that looks nice' :D.

am looking forward to Tuesday, are you? :D if my delivery doesn't turn up on the correct day this week you'll be reading about 'WOMAN IN DURHAM RUNS AMOK WITH MACHETE AFTER THREATENING DPD DRIVER' :D

:lol1:

Make sure you empty the van first, if you're going to jail you might as well bling :rofl:.

:lol1:

Make sure you empty the van first, if you're going to jail you might as well bling :rofl:.

he wont be capable of stopping me, he'll have a machete sticking out of his head :D so I will :D

awwww but Maz, no I couldn't, anyone else waiting for their 'rocks' would get jittery so I might have to deliver all the rocks parcels before handing myself in :D

Awww, well, I think for that reason alone you will be let off for good behaviour! :kiss:

Note to all DPD drivers; If you're in Durham, wear a helmet :thumbsup: :lol1:.

Maz I have had basket problems too tonight.

I checked out 10 items yesterday, got NO email confirming, then tonight bought a bracelet, tried to combine it to the existing order and saw 3 items on the existing order said 0 and no price ????? confused of Durham now.

Continued with the combining of the order intending to go back and sort it out later, when it timed out on me.

Went back onto the site and checked my basket and it said my basket was empty. So now I have no idea if the bracelet has been added or lost in cyber space.

Goes back onto the site and into live help and Rachel, bless her, confirmed the 10 items I checked out yesterday are still okay and there but the bracelet is in my basket, I look and it says 'basket is empty' so she manually added it (thank god, I SOOOO want it) so now I think I have 11 items coming but Tuesday will tell ......:rolleyes:

I have been having basket problems all week, items disappearing and reappearing also when adding an item to an already checked out order items were showing as 0 with no price.

Anytime I checked with Live Chat they could see all the items yet I couldn't. Both times they said they'd let Tony know there was a problem with the baskets but when I logged in next morning all items were there and I was able to check out no problem.

Today I have had trouble checking out, got there eventually but no confirmation e-mail, others in the chat said the same so wasn't surprised when I didn't get one. I just added another item so checked out again and it took a few goes but got there in the end.

Hopefully Rocks will get the baskets issue sorted out soon.

Latest posts

Back