Free earrings

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks I have ordered as as I was trying to clean up a pair of CZ studs a few days ago where it looks like the metal isn't even silver. The new ones are described as being 4mm which are a bit bigger than I would like but one of the reviews says that they are more like children's ones which would be a better size

Thank you very nice indeed, have you ordered from the company before please?

My earrings arrived yesterday and even though they are small they are very well made. They arrived in a small pouch inside a gift box and with a card saying who`d packed them and also with a wrapped chocolate so even though they were a freebie the website certainly wrapped them with care which leads me to believe everything else from them would be too. I`ll certainly consider the site for future purchases.

That's great, both my daughter and myself have ordered a pair.
Checked a video of some diamond studs, a fraction smaller and the size looks fine for us.
Will let you know how we get on.
Thanks again Vienna

Vienna, our earrings have arrived this morning, have taken my gold diamond studs out which are smaller in size.
Both my daughter and I are now wearing them we are delighted.
Really great, thanks so much for sharing this fab offer.

:mysmilie_508:

They have been dispatched already. I also had a quick peak at the other items on their site and could be ordering in the near future :mysmilie_508:

I ordered a silver and pearl pendant with matching earrings when they had their 25% discount the other day. They arrived this morning, nicely packaged and they`d also sent me another free pair of the CZ studs.

Thanks, Vienna! I have just ordered a pair. And the site looks to have some nice stuff which may well tempt me.....

Mine came today, I'm delighted! What an offer - thanks for letting us know about it! They look beautiful, such a lovely dainty but noticeable size.

Mine came today, I'm delighted! What an offer - thanks for letting us know about it! They look beautiful, such a lovely dainty but noticeable size.
So pleased your happy as well they are a good size.
Been wearing them since they arrived with no problems.
:mysmilie_378:

I always take mine out too, although sometimes one of the holes starts to close and I have a devil of a job getting it back in! That is after years and years! I generally wear a hoop in the front piercing (my ears are double pierced) so would find that uncomfortable to sleep on. Probably studs would be OK.

Mine have just arrived too! Yay! They are very nice. Now I shall have to look for some cheap silver studs to wear with them as gold may not look right.... I shall have to have a try with the smallest gold ones I have to see if they look OK.

I always take my earrings out at night ever since I had a nasty experience when a small butterfly on the back of a small stud became lodged overnight inside the piercing in my ear. I ended up with a sore and bleeding ear because it was well and truly lodged and a struggle to get it out. Ever since then I no longer sleep in earrings.

Me I always remove all jewellery as it irritates me and I can't sleep despite earplugs, eyemask and hardcore prescription sleeping meds ;) But as long as you remove them occasionally for a good clean of the ear don't see why you can't sleep in them)...

I've ordered from Silver by Mail before and to be honest I've been less happy with what I've bought from them more recently - feel the quality isn't amazing and can be bit tinny. But the quarter off the prices are better and good for those.
Plus I'm probably comparing them with the quality of what I bought several years ago which I just feel was better, and the fact that I hate their website (so much stock but can't seem to filter it well!)
Plus their customer services has always been excellent...

Latest posts

Back