Still can't login!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Jellyopal

Registered Shopper
Please could somebody sort out the login problems! I've missed so many auctions that I wanted to bid on! :33:

I have no problem logging in but my problem is checking out! Please Please Please rocks sort out the IT issues.

I ahve logged on but been unable to use the site freezing, no sound , no vision or any combination of the above

I can login but can't check out last few orders have had to be checked out for me really (should be easier than this I think) really think it needs resolving now don't have any other problems with any other website

See my other thread on wrong bid. All evening I have had slow load on both browsers and complete stalling of my computer after trying to log on to Rocks. Even now I am logged in to Rocks and typing this is like treacle. Logging into Rocks does mess up your Puter on occasion.

The log in problems are caused by the Rocks site taking too long to respond, have had this happen many times, it's extremely frustrating when you miss out.

John Bennett has responded to Mr Jones' thread, so hopefully, they'll sort it, otherwise if you're anything like me, I just end up screaming in frustration, and walk away!

:doggie:

My turn tonight!
In case John sees this, I tried to sign in and it was trying to take me to this page once I was "successful":
https://www.rocks.tv/csp/secure/vin/auction/tempunavail.csp?pge=1

And eventually I got this message:
Caché Server Pages Version 5.2.0.329.0

Error Condition

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Error Condition
CSP application did not respond within the timeout period

It was very kind of you to take pity on my bank manager, I'm sure some of his hair will grow back while I am unable to spend...

Anne have you got Adobe 10 downloaded, that seemed to cure some people yesterday.

Well thanks to both of you, but it's made no difference at all!

By the way John, the full web address from the link above is: www. rocks.tv/csp/secure/vin/auction/tempunavail.csp?pge=1

Never mind, wonder how I used to spend my evenings before Rocks... If I remember, maybe I'll do that tonight lol

Anne, why don't you phone them? I couldn't even get their page to load once and spoke to Andrew who talked me through some things which did help.

Feeling your frustration.....:33:

Well thanks to both of you, but it's made no difference at all!

By the way John, the full web address from the link above is: www. rocks.tv/csp/secure/vin/auction/tempunavail.csp?pge=1

Never mind, wonder how I used to spend my evenings before Rocks... If I remember, maybe I'll do that tonight lol

Anne I had the same problem tonight but it let me in after trying for an hour!!

Keep trying. John if you are reading this I had the same message as Anne. My OH is in IT and says the problem is your end too.

ooohhh noooooooooooo..... I'm getting the same message too Anne C. Experienced terrible lag last night and now for the first time since rocks started I can't log in. OH is quietly smirking in the corner cos I've been ignoring him since July .... but that's okay, he's going to get 3 months worth of blether coming his way whilst the footies on :9:
(going to keep trying logging in though !)

I am getting the exact same message and cannot log in for love nor money. How tremendously frustrating!

I've had login problems for the first time tonight - it took ages after I clicked Sign In, then when I got to "Click to Return to Home Page" nothing happened at all, and I got the same address as some of you...

Just tried to login again but on clicking LOGIN it told me I already was logged in - but I'm not because no message box in Chat.

Am getting fed up - they really must sort this out or the fun element that keeps people here, will evaporate and we'll all have bigger bank balances...

Latest posts

Back