M&S beauty box

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Judith

Registered Shopper
I have just had an e-mail from M&S to say Sparks card holders can have a free beauty box with a £30 spend on beauty. I have ordered one as it has Gatineau lip lift in it. I bought the Korres oil that QVC are selling as I fancy trying it.

Aww, I didn't get an email but just logged on to my Sparks offers and it's there, greyed out, saying Sold Out!

I'm sorry you missed out. There are a lot of disgruntled people on their Facebook page but M&S said the offer was so popular it sold out very quickly.

I'm sorry you missed out. There are a lot of disgruntled people on their Facebook page but M&S said the offer was so popular it sold out very quickly.

That's interesting but not so surprising, eh? They can't have had many and/or this was incredibly good value because the one they had a few weeks ago (worth over £105) was around for about a week (or more?). I have dropped them a line to say I never even received the email or I would have leapt on it - they won't reply but I feel better!

Hope you like yours - I can't quite see what's in it so do let us know. And enjoy it!

I didn't get the email either :(

Are you feeling excluded too? I'm still sulking ...

I had a reply from M&S - I sent an online message last night so 100x better response time than QVC, as if we couldn't have guessed! They just said what you'd expect about being limited (must've been VERY limited) and apparently an email was sent to everyone (I will reply to say I'm not the only one who didn't receive it). At least it was a proper, prompt, well written, friendly but still professional (ie no kisses) response. I'll let them off this time and hopefully next time they'll do it differently, maybe get enough stock, etc.

I didn't get an email either

However looking at my Sparks app I see it there but sold out. I don't usually look at the Sparks offers until a Friday night as I am only in store at weekends.

I would have been unlikely to have got it anyway as I have just spent the afternoon chucking out the last 4 freebie boxes/bags I received from M&S/ Boots and Clinique.

Are you feeling excluded too? I'm still sulking ...

I had a reply from M&S - I sent an online message last night so 100x better response time than QVC, as if we couldn't have guessed! They just said what you'd expect about being limited (must've been VERY limited) and apparently an email was sent to everyone (I will reply to say I'm not the only one who didn't receive it). At least it was a proper, prompt, well written, friendly but still professional (ie no kisses) response. I'll let them off this time and hopefully next time they'll do it differently, maybe get enough stock, etc.

No I never received one either. Got the last one.

Well this is the first I've heard of these boxes, certainly never had any emails at all

I've had a couple of M&S emails in the past few days but certainly not one offering a Beauty Box.

I told M&S to check their systems because so many of us didn't get the email they are saying we should have had.

I have just picked up my beauty box. It contains;
5ml Dr. Hauschka rose day cream,
2ml Ciate liquid lipstick,
15ml Nuxe Prodigieux le parfum
100ml Cowshed body lotion
10ml Gatineau lip lift (full sized and boxed)
15ml Ren renewal mask
25ml Ultrasun face
15ml Formula sleep cream

I already use the sleep cream and it is lovely. Sorry to everyone who missed out. Hope they repeat the offer soon.

Latest posts

Back