?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Phill

VIP Shopper since 2004
How long does it take to deliver an item! I ordered a present for my sister on the 30th October, and I’m still waiting, I have had no email to confirm anything, but its on the history on my account online?

Not very impressive for a first purchase!

Phill I'm presuming that you placed your order via the web as you can see the details in your order history? If so, you need to contact Rocks CS between 8.00 and 6.00 because they've been having huge problems with the web orders not showing on their ordering system and some orders are getting lost. As you have the items details I'm sure they'll be able to process the order for you if they have it in stock.

HTH

Hi Phil:

I am one of the gem people behind Rocks & Co. This delay in your order delivery is unacceptable and I sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused. Please rest assured we will fix this ASAP.

As I am based in Thailand, please either call our CS department on 0845 194 9726 (Monday to Friday 9am – 6pm) or send a PM to Rocks & Co. Helper containing your order number (this is included in your 'Order History' online). Rocks & Co. Helper posts here regularly and is the person assigned to helping all our friends at shoppingtelly. If anyone ever has a query, please send her a PM.

Thunderstorm, please note that only jewellery that is made and in the UK is being sold on our channel.

Kind Regards,

Gav

Thank you for your help! My mum has called the call centre after waiting a few minutes, got through to someone who couldn’t find our order number so decided to hang up! We rang back again after waiting about 3 minutes to a woman who couldn’t deal with our situation and had to transfer us to another member of staff. After feeling as though we had been cut off as there was no tone, a man answered the phone and told us the card has been declined. We don’t know why as there is quite sufficient funds available.

The ring which we won at £42, would now cost £59 as we cant have it at the auction price. Mum gave different card details and he offered to knock off the p&p which we did so its £53. 05. Not very impressed as its still over £10 more than what we got it for in the first place, I will wait and see whether its worth the extra money!

Order Number

Hi Phil,

Please PM me with your order number and any other order details (the product code and date you placed the order etc.)
I have spoken to the head of Customer services and we will be able to sort this out for you.

Thanks,

Libby

That has put me right off ordering!!

Sorry to hear your frustration Phil, I would be fuming!!

Its a good job its a Christmas present, got a few weeks left to find something else! The thing that is annoying is no one has phoned and explained everything. I know that the people on here working for rocks and co are very friendly and helpful but its only emails. I’ve tried to cancel but the call centre is only open Monday - Friday 9-6 which is the most inconvenient time for everyone that works!

i'd cancel first thing in the morning and toddle over to Rocks tv to get something. Their CS is top notch.

I'll second that Phill. If Rocks weren't prepared to honour the auction price I'm afraid I wouldn't have bothered. There is no excuse for shoddy customer services.

I'll second that Phill. If Rocks weren't prepared to honour the auction price I'm afraid I wouldn't have bothered. There is no excuse for shoddy customer services.

It certainly doesn't! I wonder if rocks.tv has any heart shaped amethyst.

It's such a shame you've had these problems and I can understand why it's put you off but I can only say that I have ordered a fair few pieces and not had one problem - hope I'm not tempting fate here! Several of the items were ordered after 11pm on a Sunday night and I received them on the Tuesday morning - around 36 hours after placing the orders. If I was you I'd PM Rocks Helper again.

Whilst Rocks TV is very popular, do have excellent CS and I bought a load of stuff at the start, I prefer the range and quality of Rocks and Co. New items are coming on all the time whereas Rocks TV are still selling the same pieces they did at the start with very little variety. Both have a place but I've tried both and will be sticking to Rocks and Co.

Hope you get it sorted out and love any pieces you get from either source.

It's such a shame you've had these problems and I can understand why it's put you off but I can only say that I have ordered a fair few pieces and not had one problem - hope I'm not tempting fate here! Several of the items were ordered after 11pm on a Sunday night and I received them on the Tuesday morning - around 36 hours after placing the orders. If I was you I'd PM Rocks Helper again.

Whilst Rocks TV is very popular, do have excellent CS and I bought a load of stuff at the start, I prefer the range and quality of Rocks and Co. New items are coming on all the time whereas Rocks TV are still selling the same pieces they did at the start with very little variety. Both have a place but I've tried both and will be sticking to Rocks and Co.

Hope you get it sorted out and love any pieces you get from either source.

Have you actually watched RocksTV lately?. Sure the popular stuff remains but there are hundreds of new items and at fantastic prices. Scale of operations between the two Companies is obviously different but there is space for both Companies.

Phill's order

Hello All,

I feel there has been a lot of confusion regarding your order Phill and I would like to help clear things up.

I can see on the system that you originally won the item at auction for £42 on the 30th October. As you know we, we had a problem with our systems, for which we are very sorry. You re-placed your order the 11th November, at which time your order was processed.

I am sincerely sorry if there was some confusion when you spoke to Customer Services and they were not able to tell you the correct price.

After you PM me your order number we tracked your order to discover what was going on. Due to the confusion you had experienced with Customer services, we decided to offer you a reduced price, as a gesture of good will. Just £29 + p&p. Total Bargain!

Your order was despatched on the 14th November, DHL require 48hrs to deliver, and therefore (considering yesterday was Sunday) you can expect your order to arrive today.

Again I am really sorry that Customer Services were not able to provide you with the information you needed and if you feel you have not been well informed, I am trying my best to let you know what is going on.

Please, please PM me if there are any further problems with your order. And I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Yours sincerely
Rocks & co helper

Hello All,

I feel there has been a lot of confusion regarding your order Phill and I would like to help clear things up.

I can see on the system that you originally won the item at auction for £42 on the 30th October. As you know we, we had a problem with our systems, for which we are very sorry. You re-placed your order the 11th November, at which time your order was processed.

I am sincerely sorry if there was some confusion when you spoke to Customer Services and they were not able to tell you the correct price.

After you PM me your order number we tracked your order to discover what was going on. Due to the confusion you had experienced with Customer services, we decided to offer you a reduced price, as a gesture of good will. Just £29 + p&p. Total Bargain!

Your order was despatched on the 14th November, DHL require 48hrs to deliver, and therefore (considering yesterday was Sunday) you can expect your order to arrive today.

Again I am really sorry that Customer Services were not able to provide you with the information you needed and if you feel you have not been well informed, I am trying my best to let you know what is going on.

Please, please PM me if there are any further problems with your order. And I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Yours sincerely
Rocks & co helper

Yeah I thank you for your help on here, as I would have got no where otherwise! Order didn't arrive today, will post when it gets here!

If Rocks weren't prepared to honour the auction price I'm afraid I wouldn't have bothered. There is no excuse for shoddy customer services

Never mind the customer services. If R&C won't honour the auction price (when the buyer was not at fault) it's fraud, morally speaking.

Never mind the customer services. If R&C won't honour the auction price (when the buyer was not at fault) it's fraud, morally speaking.

I think you'll find if you read the posts correctly that they are only charging £29 for the ring - well below the £42 price it was at when Phill won it!

Correct me if I'm wrong but this isn't the first time you've suggested "dodgy dealings" at Rocks & Co is it Harfarhs
?

21/9/2008 - How do we know it's him and not a hoaxer ardent for some desperate glory?

13/10/2008 - I'm no expert but to me this has 'scam' written all over it..

31/10/2008 - Simply that (I assume) they have revenue from their customer services phone number, so it benefits them to have people on hold while they 'try to sort things out'

It must be awful going through life being as cynical as you are!

Have you actually watched RocksTV lately?. Sure the popular stuff remains but there are hundreds of new items and at fantastic prices. Scale of operations between the two Companies is obviously different but there is space for both Companies.

I've had a look several times but can't actually sit and watch it as I find it really boring. However when I've had a look I haven't seen anything which appeals to my taste unfortunately. I agree there is definitely space for both companies and as I said previously Rocks TV do have excellent CS but I personally prefer the styles, gemstones and prices that Rocks and Co. have to offer. At the end of the day it's each to their own - if we all liked the same things life would be dull wouldn't it!

Latest posts

Back