Latest in Beauty - Beauty Boxes

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

miss molly

Registered Shopper
Latestinbeauty.com are having a sale on their beauty boxes. The Harpers Bazaar one is fab value I ordered it at £35.

Laura Geller and other beauty brands are in Cocosa.co.uk today at really good prices. Lots of L.G. too and only one postage.

Laura Geller and other beauty brands are in Cocosa.co.uk today at really good prices. Lots of L.G. too and only one postage.

The prices look too good to be true literally. Am I to expect any taxes if shipped from abroad? I'm new to this website. Thanks.

I can't find the sizes of the product. When I look at the blusher, it could be 9g or 1.8g depending how close the photo was taken, I had been fooled before.
Does anyone know where to look for sizes?

The prices look too good to be true literally. Am I to expect any taxes if shipped from abroad? I'm new to this website. Thanks.

No. No extras at all. I have shopped with Cocosa many times, somethings come earlier than others but everything is packaged really well and brand new. I think the company started from Harrods originally. Beauty stuff always goes quickly.

I can't find the sizes of the product. When I look at the blusher, it could be 9g or 1.8g depending how close the photo was taken, I had been fooled before.
Does anyone know where to look for sizes?

I've just had another look for you and if the description on the left banner doesn't give the size, I would take a chance that the original price would be a clue. Check Debenhams or House of Fraser for prices to the size. Hope this helps?

Must admit I am tempted by a few things on each site. I kept my M&S advert to refill this year. Daft I know...
I have a few things to put in it but some nice Guerlain and some stuff from the fill yourself boxes would be a good way to refill it

I've just had another look for you and if the description on the left banner doesn't give the size, I would take a chance that the original price would be a clue. Check Debenhams or House of Fraser for prices to the size. Hope this helps?

Thank you Linwood.

I have placed my order, spent more money than I should have. Seems the items had been discontinued so I stocked up, mostly on the green eye shadows.

THE POSTAGE WAS FREE! Got this message at the end, but I don't think it's just for the next hour.
'Enjoy free shipping on most orders placed within the next hour!'

I wouldn't direct anyone to a website that wasn't good. I have used Cocosa for about ten years, at first I was jittery..but I have always got my orders delivered in excellent condition. Be aware that some things take time to come, but don't panic..they will come. Nothing is fake or broken, and some prices seem too good to be true, the make up and skincare does go quickly, but I personally have always been pleased and not had cause to return anything.
Hopefully, you'll be happy too.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back