Refunds?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oops-a-daisy!

I've done it again!
:wavesmilie: all! Does anyone know how long refunds are taking at the moment please? I'm waiting for quite a large refund and I can't spend it on more beautiful jewellery until I get it back! :whistlingsmilie: MTIA

M xx

:wavesmilie: all! Does anyone know how long refunds are taking at the moment please? I'm waiting for quite a large refund and I can't spend it on more beautiful jewellery until I get it back! :whistlingsmilie: MTIA

M xx

I think refunds are taking a wee bit longer at present Melusina. I sent some items back by second class post on 30th October and the refund wasn't processed by Rocks until 7th November and I presume the money will be in my account tomorrow, allowing for the three working days.

I can't check out my basket until the refund is in my account either. :(

Thank you Calvin. I sent mine back a week ago, so fingers crossed it will show up soon. I hope we get an account history sometime. It'd be really great to find out if items have been received back and refunds actionned.

I have a Gems refund due as well so I'd better go and chase that up now!

Thank you Calvin. I sent mine back a week ago, so fingers crossed it will show up soon. I hope we get an account history sometime. It'd be really great to find out if items have been received back and refunds actionned.

I have a Gems refund due as well so I'd better go and chase that up now!

And then you can do some serious spending. Utter bliss.

Hi Katherine. Thanks for replying and I'll email you shortly. Btw, I finally got my Pink Tourmaline ring yesterday and it's gawjus! M xx

Latest posts

Back