Wow wow wow!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sazza

Staff member
Helloooooooooooo:wave:

Well I got a morning delivery for a change today!!!

Anyway had quite a few items, a lot of pearls but the item that made me want to post on here was the Emerald Ring!!!!

http://www.colouredrocks.com/i-sv050/emerald-zircon-ring/

I have never been someone who hankered after emeralds but when this came on screen the other day it really caught my eye, the coloured looked such a deep green instead of a lot of the very pale greens you see in emeralds so often these days.

Opened the box and all I could say was WOW!!!!!!!!!!! It is stunning and the added bonus for me not having skinny fingers is it is not a size N it is almost a size P so perfect for me so no need to send it off to be resized!!:clap:

It is such good value for money, got it for a fab price and it is such a weighty piece, lot of gold and good size stones!!!

I shall now go and have a good look at the rest of my order!!!! :laughing:

Sazza, that ring caught my eye too and I'm pleased you love it. It's a really unusual setting, much, much nicer that the tired old styles we are more used to seeing on that often-dicussed High Street.

I hope the rest of your order pleases you just as much as the ring.

It's really beautiful Sazza - I would also love an emerald (a deep green one!) - gorgeous, so pleased you're a very happy bunny! :biggrin

Sazza, that ring caught my eye too and I'm pleased you love it. It's a really unusual setting, much, much nicer that the tired old styles we are more used to seeing on that often-dicussed High Street.

I hope the rest of your order pleases you just as much as the ring.

It is a gorgeous setting, I am a huge fan of the bezel/rubover set rings, love the smoothness and no claws!!! :)

It was obviously meant to be yours Sazza with it being a perfect fit as well! What a lovely colour. I agree a lot of Emeralds can look a bit washed out. I bet you were glad you were watching at the time. Well done and enjoy wearing it.

Well done Sazza - I have that due as well, glad to hear it's lovely. Mind you, you got it for a tenner less than I paid the day before! That darned Steve is too persuasive...
Bit worried to hear about the size, as I will need it taken down and if it starts bigger it may not go as small as I need.
Enjoy!

Well done Sazza - I have that due as well, glad to hear it's lovely. Mind you, you got it for a tenner less than I paid the day before! That darned Steve is too persuasive...
Bit worried to hear about the size, as I will need it taken down and if it starts bigger it may not go as small as I need.
Enjoy!

I'll take it off your hands Anne, literally (to quote AY!). :D

Seriously, I think I may have found my Christmas pressie! :)

It was obviously meant to be yours Sazza with it being a perfect fit as well! What a lovely colour. I agree a lot of Emeralds can look a bit washed out. I bet you were glad you were watching at the time. Well done and enjoy wearing it.

Oh yes very very glad!!! As you say, it was meant to be!!!

Enjoy!

Barry had it on again last night and it went a few pounds less than I paid but that's the way it goes sometimes.

I'll take it off your hands Anne, literally (to quote AY!). :D

Seriously, I think I may have found my Christmas pressie! :)

Ooh lovely pressie choice!!!!!

So glad you love it sazza! Makes me very happy when i hear how happy customers are with their pieces

Best Wishes

Sarah

I saw that emerald auction i was very tempted myself. It is a beautiful ring and i don't own any emerald...had to sit on my hands :-(
Glad you are happy with it maybe my hand will slip next time

So glad you love it sazza! Makes me very happy when i hear how happy customers are with their pieces

Best Wishes

Sarah

Thanks Sarah, I am so chuffed with it, can't stop admiring it on my finger!!!!

I saw that emerald auction i was very tempted myself. It is a beautiful ring and i don't own any emerald...had to sit on my hands :-(
Glad you are happy with it maybe my hand will slip next time

I think your hand might just slip onto that buy button :laughing:

Its a lovely ring Sazza, and great to hear that you are thrilled with it and that it fits so well. The emerald looks
a very good colour and sits so nicely in its bezel setting. I think having an emerald ring is rather special, so well done you.

And the rest of your order?

Latest posts

Back