Models Prefer - no longer link on QVC website

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tricia ^^

Registered Shopper
OK - I'm new so if this goes wrong - very sorry. I have watched this site with interest for some time...... so tonight I joined.

I love all the gossip - and your comments about JR's size has me in absolute stiches - I have an old TV and thought it was that "I'M A SIZE SMALL" yea right.:p - Loved the video you found.

Anyway - I was looking for some of the jumbo eyeshadows and low and behold no link on the front QVC screen to Models Prefer - not even a mention of the A-Z brands. Maybe they are working on the site........... or maybe!!!!!:eek:

Tricia

Just type Models Prefer into the search on the QVC website and it brings up the items.

Thanks Jools - I had noticed you all chatting about it - and I know she has reduced alot of her products & ie no TSV's etc.

She is fun to watch - I've bought quite a bit of stuff..... but there is always something else that I want ie that spiral brush and bronzer is killing me and as for the jumbo eyeshadows well - I wouldn't mind so much but I don't even wear that much makeup. RAFLAO.

Gotta go - hope to chat again tomorrow ! - probably take me a week to get a picture thingy up (avatar I think its called ~ Jon Bon Jovi here I come!) - better check out the others first.

Hi Tricia
ththwelcome.gif
. Glad you decided to join- anyone who spends, spends, spends on make up will find lots of friends here.:)

Loads of us are great fans of Stacey too and we'd hate to see her leave. Her entertaining but informative shows are just too good to drop.

Hi Tricia - welcome to the forumx If you check out Staceys own site - ModelsPrefer.com, she is now allowing sales to the UK. This might help if QVC are soldout of any items you want.:)

Hi Tricia. I'm a newbie too.

I heard that Stacey and her husband David were suing QVC Inc for QVC trying to take over the sole marketing of the Models Prefer brand. Don't know how it all went but QVC America and QVC UK both no longer have Models Prefer brand shops. Could just be a coincidence or just Stacey changing the marketing herself. Who knows:confused:

Hi Tricia. I'm a newbie too.

I heard that Stacey and her husband David were suing QVC Inc for QVC trying to take over the sole marketing of the Models Prefer brand. Don't know how it all went but QVC America and QVC UK both no longer have Models Prefer brand shops. Could just be a coincidence or just Stacey changing the marketing herself. Who knows:confused:

Stacey and David won the case against QVC. And from the 4th August will be on HSN in the US.

:) Hi Tricia ans Catkins,

Welcome! You'll have a lot of laughs here and it's very addictive. Everyone is very helpful and a lot of fun.

:)

OK - I'm new so if this goes wrong - very sorry. I have watched this site with interest for some time...... so tonight I joined.

I love all the gossip - and your comments about JR's size has me in absolute stiches - I have an old TV and thought it was that "I'M A SIZE SMALL" yea right.:p - Loved the video you found.

Anyway - I was looking for some of the jumbo eyeshadows and low and behold no link on the front QVC screen to Models Prefer - not even a mention of the A-Z brands. Maybe they are working on the site........... or maybe!!!!!:eek:

Tricia
There have been posts on here that they may be leaving QVC UK, they have already left QVC US

Latest posts

Back