Omg omg omg

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lady Darls

Enlightened..!
I LOVE Rocks. I have had the best delivery yet (apart from my diamond studs lol)

Dunno where to start as there are several pieces that would have to be surgically removed for anyone to get them back off me. Will start with those ones.

This ring, designed by Sarah, is FLEXIBLE. That finger its on is a size P and you can see the pearls are still together. Its absolutely beautiful and what a fantastic idea. Well done Mrs B :D Cost an amazing £11 OO excuse me leopard print slippers :D

DSCF6009.jpg

Next OMG this is simply wonderful, I am stunned at how comfy it feels on. It matches my necklace perfectly. I LOVE it. Only paid £30 which I think was money well spent.

DSCF6008.jpg

DSCF6015.jpg

Next came this: really really pretty, baby pink and the fastening, T bar, has a heart instead of a silver circle, really lovely. paid a paltry £12 BUT, this was a xmas present and I suspect its not going to fit the recipient as its quite small so still thinking on this one.

DSCF6013.jpg

DSCF6012.jpg

DSCF6014.jpg

Then I opened this: Pearl necklace and the pearly bit moves up and down, really lovely on one of those sparkly silver chains. Only £8, love it

DSCF6007.jpg

couldnt resist this when I saw it the other night lol to go with the other ones lol £27 Amethyst

DSCF6016.jpg

Then opened these: birthday pressie for my brothers girlfriend. I had already bought them once but when they came I liked them so kept them :D I asked if they'd put them on again which they did and I got them again haha £29 and £19. Also got 2 lovely good quality (expensive looking) gift bags for these at only £1 each.

DSCF6019.jpg

DSCF6020.jpg

These are going back sadly, while absolutely beautiful and only cost £9 they are simply too big for me, some people get away with large hoops but I dont, not as big as these anyway. They look gorgeous though

DSCF6011.jpg

I also got another pair of earrings BL437 at only £12 but they look too long for me.

The highlights of my delivery? without a doubt Sarahs pearl ring and the multi gem bracelet, they thrilled me to bits :D :D

Yep perdita...WOW. Darls the bracelet to match the necklace is just beautiful and I love the square links on the extender. What ring will you wear with it?

WOW Darls love the pearl ring and love all the other's not really a pearl fan even though its my birth stone but its lovely x

Absolutely beautiful Darls (I got the lariat this morning - love it)

The necklace (that goes with your bracelet) was my first ever purchase from Rocks - mmmmm might be looking out for that bracelet now (what size is it?) - lady of delicate wrists here! :lol

All gorgeous! :biggrin

Absolutely beautiful Darls (I got the lariat this morning - love it)

The necklace (that goes with your bracelet) was my first ever purchase from Rocks - mmmmm might be looking out for that bracelet now (what size is it?) - lady of delicate wrists here! :lol

All gorgeous! :biggrin

I have a 6.5 inch wrist Sara and it fits me, it has an extender on so will fit from 6 to 8 I would say. Its stunning, they only made 100 and mine is no 37 so hopefully plenty of time, I do believe its one of the new items. You HAVE TO buy it........NOW!!!!!!

I have a 6.5 inch wrist Sara and it fits me, it has an extender on so will fit from 6 to 8 I would say. Its stunning, they only made 100 and mine is no 37 so hopefully plenty of time, I do believe its one of the new items. You HAVE TO buy it........NOW!!!!!!

Thanks Darls - yes that would fit me then (at the smaller size)

Trouble is I've just checked out another basket today (8 items - Mr KK is going to go nutz) but I'm telling myself some are for pressies - yeah right! :lol

Okay will go and have a look on Coloured Rocks for the bracelet now (for research purposes only, of course!) - can I tell Mr KK I've been brainwashed by Lady Lochaber in Durham????

Thanks Darls - yes that would fit me then (at the smaller size)

Trouble is I've just checked out another basket today (8 items - Mr KK is going to go nutz) but I'm telling myself some are for pressies - yeah right! :lol

Okay will go and have a look on Coloured Rocks for the bracelet now (for research purposes only, of course!) - can I tell Mr KK I've been brainwashed by Lady Lochaber in Durham????

tell him anything he needs to hear :D :D its item number QZ171 if that helps, you have to have it Sara, its been made to go with the necklace lol you NEED it :D

Beautiful items Darls!!!! Really love the ring!!! :D

I got the pink pearl bracelet today too and your right it really is quite small, it is tight on my mum and she has smaller wrists than me. Anyway I do know someone with tiny little wrists whom I have to buy a birthday present for and had no idea what to get but this bracelet has solved that problem!!!!

Beautiful items Darls!!!! Really love the ring!!! :D

I got the pink pearl bracelet today too and your right it really is quite small, it is tight on my mum and she has smaller wrists than me. Anyway I do know someone with tiny little wrists whom I have to buy a birthday present for and had no idea what to get but this bracelet has solved that problem!!!!

really pretty though isn't it?

I cannot get onto rocks tonight on firefox or IE, pretends to let me log in then I find i'm not logged in after all lol

really pretty though isn't it?

I cannot get onto rocks tonight on firefox or IE, pretends to let me log in then I find i'm not logged in after all lol

It is indeed very pretty!!!! :)

Sorry you can't get logged in tonight.

Wow Darls. Love everthing in your haul. What is the length on the pearl bracelet I thought it was 7.5"!!

I love the hoops - Do you think they might be too big on me? Happy to buy it off you if you think it would suit me!

I also received a mega haul today. Too many items to take pictures today so will get on the cae tomorrow. Love my moonstone and garnet flower bracelet btw.

Wow Darls. Love everthing in your haul. What is the length on the pearl bracelet I thought it was 7.5"!!

I love the hoops - Do you think they might be too big on me? Happy to buy it off you if you think it would suit me!

I also received a mega haul today. Too many items to take pictures today so will get on the cae tomorrow. Love my moonstone and garnet flower bracelet btw.

pearl bracelet measures 6.25 inches from the first pearl to the last pearl I suppose the extender when fastened gives you about another half an inch, making it 6.75 inches fastened.

Now the earrings are gorgeous but they are big, have just measured them across and they are 2.25 inches across. Draw a circle 2.25 inches across the middle and thats how big they are.

Do you wear hoops, large ones? :D

Latest posts

Back