Latest purchases

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

wibblypig

Registered Shopper
Hi all,

I've not posted any pics of my deliveries for a while so i thought i'd update with the latest ones.
All keepers my fave is the pearl bracelet its stunning!

Attachments

• rockstv 042.jpg
    rockstv 042.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 248
  • rockstv 043.jpg
    rockstv 043.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 217
  • rockstv 045.jpg
    rockstv 045.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 226
  • rockstv 046.jpg
    rockstv 046.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 209
  • rockstv 049.jpg
    rockstv 049.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 202
Wibbles, you're a piggy after my own heart!! I have the amethyst earrings in garnet, and I just totally adore the marcasite pendant, also a recent acquisition of mine, and the onyx earrings, they're so smooooooth, I can stop stroking them. Love the sponge coral earrings they are gorgeous, and the pearly bracelet, was sorely tempted but didn't want the wheels to fall of my trolley!! Love the funky red and black bead necklace and bracelet - great haul there!!

:doggie:

Wibbly, they are all really lovely. I have the marcasite pendant on an organza ribbon, £2 or £3 from the CR site and it sets it off beautifully.

The onyx earrings are fab too.

Wibbly, they are all really lovely. I have the marcasite pendant on an organza ribbon, £2 or £3 from the CR site and it sets it off beautifully.

The onyx earrings are fab too.

I got one of their thick leather cords it looks fab on that too :)

Nice haul. I do adore pearls....which is strange cos I never used to like them. Hope you enjoy them all.

I bought the amethyst earrings for my sis in law for xmas...hope she likes them.

lovely Wibbly, I was looking at those black onyx earrings just the other night, thinking how nice they are. They look even better on your piccy.

Just Bootiful :1:

lovely Wibbly, I was looking at those black onyx earrings just the other night, thinking how nice they are. They look even better on your piccy.

Just Bootiful :1:

They're lovely Darls, big but not too big or too heavy, go on, go on, go on go on, you know you want them!!

:doggie:

They look lovely on Darls, I think they'll suit you!

Lovely haul Wibbly, I love all of it and hope to get my hands on a similar marcasite pendant one day.

Lovely pictures Wibblypig of a very nice haul indeed. Would agree with you the pearl bracelet is stunning, a very versatile piece in your collection I would think.

The Marcasite brooch is also another stunner.

Goodness, I think we're all harking back to a bygone era! mysmilie_1436

Great taste you have Wp - says she who has all minus the third set! what are the beads WP are they the sparkly ones! I nearly bid on those :53:

First of all what brilliant photos you have taken - wish I had that knack!

I got the pearl necklace to match your bracelet today (I am sooo pleased with it) and I have the marcasite pendant - so great choices there wibbly.

I'm really taken with the black and red set (my daughter would LOVE those) - I've never seen them before.

Beautiful delivery wibbly! :biggrin

love yor collection, the sponge coral and the black onyx earrings are nice they are snug in my collection, iwas tempted by the black and red set is it nice in real life? enjoy

love yor collection, the sponge coral and the black onyx earrings are nice they are snug in my collection, iwas tempted by the black and red set is it nice in real life? enjoy

It is lovely, i was a little unsure myself but now i have it home i'm glad i bought it. They would be good for people who can't manage fastenings too as they don't have any...really easy to get on and off.

Hiya BH
The set is blck onyx and red jade...they have a nice marble sheen to them look like sweeties :)

Thanks Wp I think it must have been different stones the one I saw on air as it was definately sparkly. Must keep an eye out for this one.

Latest posts

Back