Rest of today's delivery

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

B

Beady Belle

Guest Shopper
Firstly, the 'spud' pearl earrings! Um, bit odd aren't they? I'm hoping one of you clever people can tell me how I can adapt them. The pearls are drilled, so I would like to remove that odd cobweb bit, and attach them to the shepherd's hook. Help please!

Secondly, the lovely BH grabbed these knowing I'd recently got the pearl and carnelian necklace and bracelet, and kindly offered them to me. They're lovely, and not a dangly as I was expecting. Just as well, cos I'm not a fan of really big danglers! Thank you BH, you're a gem, or even a Gemlover!!

Thirdly, these are the gorgeous pink and white pearl earrings that I casually mentioned to BH in chat that I'd like, and next thing I know, they're on screen, so would have been totally rude of me not to!

Fourthly, this is the pink elasticated bracelet that was on the Breast Cancer night. I unfortunately missed it, but the kind and generous Sweetpea offered it to me, so thank you very much.

Fifthly, this is the agate and smokey quartz necklace and bracelet that I've bought for my friend as her Christmas present, she love autumnal colours, so hopefully will like these.

I also got the marcasite pieces in my other thread, and a citrine money clip, and the peridot greek key cufflinks for Brat, as it's his birthstone.

Well, I'm on the wagon for a while, so will be living vicariously through your blingy purchases.

:doggie:

Attachments

• My jewellery 078.jpg
    My jewellery 078.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 219
  • My jewellery 083.jpg
    My jewellery 083.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 165
  • My jewellery 088.jpg
    My jewellery 088.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 174
  • My jewellery 091.jpg
    My jewellery 091.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 190
  • My jewellery 096.jpg
    My jewellery 096.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 193
Mad....is there no stopping you? What great pieces, again!

You know that if you fall off that wagon you will get caught by one of us, so watch your step. :lol:

Wow M4g! I am loving the first earrings and the pink bracelet. Have the rest of your haul so all I can say is we have great taste!!

Glad I could be of help. I LOVE the blue/white bracelet so a big thanks to you. Will post tomorrow xxx

I hope you don't think I am rude lol, but I really dislike those first earrings......but of course we all have different tastes.

That was just the kind of pearl bracelet I was after too. Lucky you for getting it (am jealous)

Lovely haul, off to look at the others you posted

Don't worry Valley, I think they're odd too, that's why I'm hoping to adapt them to just a drop earring.:laugh:

Firstly, the 'spud' pearl earrings! Um, bit odd aren't they? I'm hoping one of you clever people can tell me how I can adapt them. The pearls are drilled, so I would like to remove that odd cobweb bit, and attach them to the shepherd's hook. Help please!

Secondly, the lovely BH grabbed these knowing I'd recently got the pearl and carnelian necklace and bracelet, and kindly offered them to me. They're lovely, and not a dangly as I was expecting. Just as well, cos I'm not a fan of really big danglers! Thank you BH, you're a gem, or even a Gemlover!!

Thirdly, these are the gorgeous pink and white pearl earrings that I casually mentioned to BH in chat that I'd like, and next thing I know, they're on screen, so would have been totally rude of me not to!

Fourthly, this is the pink elasticated bracelet that was on the Breast Cancer night. I unfortunately missed it, but the kind and generous Sweetpea offered it to me, so thank you very much.

Fifthly, this is the agate and smokey quartz necklace and bracelet that I've bought for my friend as her Christmas present, she love autumnal colours, so hopefully will like these.

I also got the marcasite pieces in my other thread, and a citrine money clip, and the peridot greek key cufflinks for Brat, as it's his birthstone.

Well, I'm on the wagon for a while, so will be living vicariously through your blingy purchases.

On the wagon or in Debtors' Prison Mad4! lol Nice haul though. :1:

I dont like those first earrings either MrsMad, sowwy

however I love everything else, the third earrings along, I have here and am sending them back as they're a bit too long for me but they are absolutely gorgeous.

That pink pearl bracelet, I had that in my basket as well, was just after Sazza on the list I (v near the top) but never got it after the 'stock issue'. Its beautiful.

I'm still drooling over your marcasite set on the other thread, talk about classy :OMG1:

I dont like those first earrings either MrsMad, sowwy

I'm still drooling over your marcasite set on the other thread, talk about classy :OMG1:

Eeeeeeeeee that's me Darls, classy is my middle name :22:

Congratulations Lady Mad on a very pretty haul on this thread and your other Marcasite thread. The drop pearl earrings are lovely and pink pearl bracelet is very sweet. Your Marcasite set looks very grand and stylish, fabulous with evening wear methinks.

We're being spoiled for choice today with all the lovely piccies being posted.

love love love the pearly drop earrings - I love cascades of gems - and the bracelet and the red earrings.

unusual web earrings - you're going to need to get some earring findings off ebay. You could get some long pins that you can turn over at the end to hang from pins attached to butterfly catches. Alternatively just get the short pins and butterfly catches for stud earrings.

Wow, two great hauls M4G. My favourites are the pink bracelet and the long dangly pearl earrings.

I bought the earrings just before the auction closed and didn't see the length, so am now wondering if they're going to be too long? I like long but am not too sure about shoulder dusters! How do you find them M4G, if you don't mind me asking? M xx

Some great items there..well done! I particularly like the pearl earrings (3rd pic). Enjoy wearing them.

Latest posts

Back