Attitude By Renee TSV 01/11/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

So have shark bite hems and cold shoulders moved aside for cha cha sleeves? Wasnt there a tsv dress with those sleeves about a week ago? Is this the next fad that qvc will do to death? Maybe its a ploy to get us screaming for shark bites to come back!

It’s not just QVC. Check out DP, Debenhams, M&S etc.

Extravagant sleeves are in! I even bought a top with flouncy sleeves from Sainsburys!

It’s not just tops either. There’s lots of ruffles on skirts too.

Big sleeves are in, but will soon be out. Completely impractical for any of us that have a life. The charity shops will be full of them by New Year.

They don't look so good in cheap polyester.On the high street there are some very pretty sleeves and frills.
I agree that they won't be around too long as not practical.
Looks like Q has mass produced them in the polyester.

My mum was a good seamstress and made my sister a dress with bell sleeves, but she made them self-lined with concealed inner seams (1960s). This is what is missing today: seeing the wrong side of the fabric and the selvedge and seams looks tatty to me.

They don't look so good in cheap polyester.On the high street there are some very pretty sleeves and frills.
I agree that they won't be around too long as not practical.
Looks like Q has mass produced them in the polyester.

That's exactly it. They use cheap and nasty material and so the garment looks awful. I'd quite like a top with frivolous sleeves but it won't be this one.

CC

I see a lot of these on DHS but think it's because it's "the party season" for standing at a wine bar (do these still exist?) but a bleeding nuisance for eating and just imagine cooking in them!

Do any of the buyers either on Q or DHS shops live in the real world or does their mum still do everything for them.

Attitudes by Renee Cha Cha Sleeve Jersey Tunic
Item Number: 168178
QVC Price £38.00
Todays Special Value Price £29.98
P&P £2.95

This jersey top from Attitudes by Renee features ruffled "cha cha" sleeves, a bateau neckline and a relaxed fit. Statement sleeves are all the rage this season; team yours with fitted jeans for a weekend brunch look, or make it evening-ready with the addition of some faux leather trousers and heels.

Style your sleeves - we like to keep accessories minimal when creating an outfit with this top. Let your sleeves do the talking too, and opt for a sleek pair of earrings if you really want to get some sparkle in there.

The colour for you - you're bound to find your perfect shade with four gorgeous options to choose from. Classic Black is a wardrobe staple, or you can opt for a pop of colour that would be ideal for any upcoming Christmas parties with Blue, Olive or Raspberry.

3/4 length sleeves
96% polyester, 4% elastane
Machine washable at 40C

Colour options:

Black
Blue
Olive
Raspberry

Garment measurements:

Chest: XS: 87.6cm (34.5"), S: 92.7cm (36.5"), M: 97.8cm (38.5"), L: 105.4cm (41.5"), XL: 113cm (44.5"), 2XL: 120.7cm (47.5"), 3XL: 128.3cm (50.5")
Length: XS: 64.8cm (25.5"), S: 66.7cm (26.3"), M: 68.6cm (27"), L: 70.5cm (27.8"), XL: 71.8cm (28.3"), 2XL: 73.7cm (29"), 3XL: 75.6cm (29.8")

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.168178

Talk about scraping the barrel ! once again the plus size girl is wearing 2 sizes too small again. The garment itself, well, what a waste a money that would be. You can see its poor quality poly the way its pulling every which way over the bust, and it looks cheap cheap cheap.

Clearly going rapidly downhill - same Christmas promo as last year but different music, offering money off next purchase when spending over a certain amount, and the rubbish being offered knows no bounds. How long before we'll be bidding on the items presented ? lol !

Well Renee called her design “sleeve treatment!” Yes, a froufrou sleeve but big it up eh! Nonsense. A garment with heavy sleeves needs a decent weight in the body material, this doesn’t have that.

Saints preserve us! It's too tight, looks cheap and nasty. Sick of frilly sleeves already on the DHS never mind on Q. What's more, KP is getting on my wick putting on an "American" accent randomly. Give it up, you're a Brit!

Not good. But you can team it up with the polyester herringbone look trousers with sequins. So elegant, Just the job for tea at a posh hotel according to Renee.

Meanwhile on IW they have two garments of similar style and fabric ,no frilly sleeves,for less money.

What's with all the technicolour waistcoats, I have not seen one thing I would wear in Attitudes by Renee fashion.
It is cheap enough ... but imo poor quality.

I've never liked Renee "designs" they remind me of how Nina Leonard look now, as if the cat threw up all over them, and all this "girls in training" and "girls with a PhD" crap, without a thought of who she maybe embarrassing, is just ridiculous.

Talk about scraping the barrel ! once again the plus size girl is wearing 2 sizes too small again. The garment itself, well, what a waste a money that would be. You can see its poor quality poly the way its pulling every which way over the bust, and it looks cheap cheap cheap.

I thought the black version Renee had on was too small for her. It was wrinkled and pulling across her bust and looked a mess. The bigger busted girls have no chance. Bet this doesn't sell out.

CC

Latest posts

Back