****** Julien McDonald

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ERICS MUM

Registered Shopper
Bless, he keeps saying '******', wonder if he'll get a message from the Gallery in his shell-like ?

I enjoy his shows with Jill, they obviously move in the same circles of minor zelebs. I like gold as well, rather gaudy I know but I've got my eye on those wine glasses.

I should imagine he's a prima-Donna to work with/for though.

I bet Jill Franks couldn't live without his set of 4 sparkly coasters (the type sold in Poundland).

Bless, he keeps saying '******', wonder if he'll get a message from the Gallery in his shell-like ?

I enjoy his shows with Jill, they obviously move in the same circles of minor zelebs. I like gold as well, rather gaudy I know but I've got my eye on those wine glasses.

I should imagine he's a prima-Donna to work with/for though.

I noticed it too, then he said crap and Jill mentioned the Green department store and he then said yes Harrods! bet he's broke all the online shopping rules today lol!

I noticed it too, then he said crap and Jill mentioned the Green department store and he then said yes Harrods! bet he's broke all the online shopping rules today lol!

He seems like a fun character, actually. I really miss Lenny from Nina Leonard. I would just tune in to watch him give the presenters a meltdown! We need some lively characters or it all just becomes staid and boring.

He is a jumped up nasty little T**t, I doubt JF as an animal lover would be best friends as he uses real fur in his fashion.

Many of us on here still remember when he was a judge on Britain's Next Top Model, telling a girl she was too fat. She was very tall and a size 8 at most. There was a massive backlash over it, so he suddenly back tracked the next season.

****** Julien McDonald

I never watch him anymore, I found his patronizing spiel insulting, a little of JF is enough for me, I never last the full show, she will be all right should she ever grow up. lol

He's not the nicest chap from what I can gather, but anyone who is a bit of a loose cannon and challenges the "Isn't QVC jolly lovely" image that the QVC presenters try to portray is always entertaining.

JF and JM are absolutely nauseating together, what a pair of lovies. Bless JM though for "designing" for us lesser mortals, but I'm afraid the only room his "designs" would get in my house, is in the bin.

He is a jumped up nasty little T**t, I doubt JF as an animal lover would be best friends as he uses real fur in his fashion.

Many of us on here still remember when he was a judge on Britain's Next Top Model, telling a girl she was too fat. She was very tall and a size 8 at most. There was a massive backlash over it, so he suddenly back tracked the next season.

Wow! He sounds like a jerk. Still as long as he stirs things up at QVC it should be fun.

I didn't like him much when he was on Strictly. He used to give his fashion insights as a super fan on the ITT show, but then when he was an actual competitor seemed to think he should be praised to the ceiling for just making an effort whereas his dancing really wasn't much cop.

:mysmilie_17: Lordy lordy, not much you can say to that he he he he. Didn't watch the model thingy but I wish I had lol.

Latest posts

Back