NoNo!! Hair Removal TSV 02/11/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

That'll be a no-no for me, thanks. Can't believe they're still touting that overpriced, useless piece of junk!

For pity's sake!

"Happy Christmas, darling, you're too hairy"... see where this gets you as a gift!!!

The shows will no doubt be the normal mind-numbingly boring single hours devoted to the product, with Will manning the iPad. There is a growing list of instant QVC turn-offs, and this definitely makes that list!

Excuse all the exclamation marks. I'm feeling all Victor Meldrew and "I don't believe it" at the sight of another TSV from this brand.

NO NO NO. Not again. Talk about flogging to death. Mind you I could buy one for the window cleaners wife for Christmas.

No!no! Pro 3 Hair Removal System
Item Number: 401801
QVC Price £194.00
Todays Special Value Price £159.96
P&P £6.95

With a sleek portable design, the clever No!no! PRO hair removal system utilises Thermicon technology to help remove hair from all over your face and body easily and efficiently, and is now 35% more powerful than previous models. Get salon-style results in the comfort of your own home with this innovative No!no! hair removal system.

Extended 90-day money back guarantee - after reading your feedback, we have decided to triple our money back guarantee to 90 days on this item so that you can fully benefit from using this device.

Patented pulsed Thermicon technology - this special heat-based technology uses a patented thermodynamic wire to transmit heat to the hair, and can be used on any skin colour or hair type.

Easy to use – with a clear panel on the front, making treatment levels easier to control and view, the LCD display provides all the info you need. The Thermicon tip indicator enables you to identify when a new tip is needed and the battery status indicator shows when the battery needs charging.

Target sensitive areas - the narrow Thermicon tips are specially designed to treat sensitive areas such as the face and bikini line, as well as hard-to-treat spots such as ankles, knees, elbows and in between eyebrows.

Control is in your hands - it features three intensity levels so you can determine the right level of treatment dependent on the area of the body. Make sure you always begin at the lowest level and work your way up.

It's stylish too! - the No!no! comes in a stylish Rose Gold colour, adding a chic touch to your bathroom cabinet.

Suitable for men and women, all skin types and hair types
Can be used all over the body, including the face
Virtually pain-free
Comes with up to a year's supply of tips
Cord-free operation
Five hours charge gives three hours of use
For best results, use 2 - 3 times a week and finish with a buffer
Device (h x w x d): 12.2cm x 4.2cm x 2.5cm (4.8" x 1.6" x 1")

What's in the box?

1 x No!no! PRO hair removal system
3 x No!no! wide Thermicon tips - for large, flat areas like the legs, back and chest
3 x No!no! narrow Thermicon tips - for small, curved or sensitive areas like the face, underarms, bikini line and knees
2 x large buffers
2 x small buffers
2 x No!no! Smooth Cream (60ml)
1 x cleaning brush
1 x travel case
1 x charger
1 x user guide

Please note: there may be a slight tingling sensation and a burning smell from hair removal

Freephone dedicated customer service line (solely for QVC customers) - 0800 091 0065

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.401801

I'm tempted, I'm lured... by watching paint dry, washing my hair, or literally anything other than this TSV.

How many versions does one product need? As for Chuntley, yes she mightn't want to look like "Chewbacca" but is their the slightest hope she can be less insensitive and give a thought to people who are suffering excessive hair growth and can't afford to try one of these utterly, totally useless gadgets.

I bought the Pearl from Ideal World, half the price, similar technology and mine works, so I'm thinking these might've been "specially made for QVC" and we all know that when they do that, the items are just thrown together cheaply for maximum profit..........or just could be that the No! No! is simply crap. :mysmilie_17:

how many presenters, models and guest presenters do you need to sell this gadget. there must be huge mark ups for this for it to be aired so frequently everywhere

how many presenters, models and guest presenters do you need to sell this gadget. there must be huge mark ups for this for it to be aired so frequently everywhere

I can't bring myself to turn on the tv and watch even a few seconds. Are they all sitting there with benign grins on their faces like Stepford Wives, as they move the stupid gadget up and down their forearm? I mean, what does that tell you that a presenter couldn't say in 15 seconds? Nearly as bad as the stooges who sit around during Philosophy presentations, spraying half a bottle of perfume (or is it water?) in the air around them, faces upwards, and pretending to inhale. That is a particular bugbear of mine.

I am confused, why do Q boast about having live hours between 9am and 1am and then put a repeat of the 'No No hour', I appreciate there is only so much hair one can remove in one day, but there was no indication from Catherine that this was going to be a repeat show, indeed she was stating that questions would be answered, well that can hardly be the case if it a repeated hour. I hope this isn't a taste of 'things to come' and they are going to go the same way as IW, no this to me just seems very strange!

I can't bring myself to turn on the tv and watch even a few seconds. Are they all sitting there with benign grins on their faces like Stepford Wives, as they move the stupid gadget up and down their forearm? I mean, what does that tell you that a presenter couldn't say in 15 seconds? Nearly as bad as the stooges who sit around during Philosophy presentations, spraying half a bottle of perfume (or is it water?) in the air around them, faces upwards, and pretending to inhale. That is a particular bugbear of mine.

AndiK, I switched off for exactly the same reason - the 'smile that didn't reach the eyes' model, being sent into transports of delight whilst endlessly lathering up a bath lily - excruciating!

I appreciate that there are some ladies who do suffer with facial hair, but the rest of us ? really ? and it says a lot while the demo ladies are running the gadget up and down their arms - because they don't want further stronger hair growth around the chin !!!! and why ? if it was that good surely a couple of sweeps of the arm would be enough, instead of the continual sweeps they are portraying.

Someone is making a megafortune with this product from the mugs who are forking out well over a hundred quid !

Thank you all for the warning I was very tempted until reading this thread
Not got a bad problem just started getting the odd hair appearing on my chin and thought I'd gear up and be ready in case it got a lot worse !! Thanks again !!

Latest posts

Back