Peony Flowers TSV 03/11/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I do like the look of the deep red ones, would look nice on my Xmas dining table...

Yes I do like all of these.
The only thing is the same boxed two set with sprays TSV set last year was very poor and had to be returned due to its many faults.
Think they were P&P included for around £30

Yes I do like all of these.
The only thing is the same boxed two set with sprays TSV set last year was very poor and had to be returned due to its many faults.
Think they were P&P included for around £30

thats the issue the quality control to keep the production costs down really let peony down

I had a card from Julie in response to my complaints just needs her to be fully aware of what is being sent out to buyers

she's more than likely the one saying don't do more than one blob at a push. that glue is money down the drain. the tsv's are her most penny pinching enterprises i suspect. i do have some lovely stuff from her but have seen some shocking stuff

she's more than likely the one saying don't do more than one blob at a push. that glue is money down the drain. the tsv's are her most penny pinching enterprises i suspect. i do have some lovely stuff from her but have seen some shocking stuff
I have a lovely TSV from 2 years ago. Flowers in the artificial water but there were so few of them that I had to buy some more to add to it.

Not for me. I was hoping for something a bit Christmassy but I suppose an all year round piece is better value for the buyer.

CC

I won't get this TSV as I prefer larger arrangements, but I do like Peony overall. The other week I was in my local Dobbies GS and thought 'those look familiar' so when I went to look at smallish arrangements, they were indeed Peony - very nice, and to be frank they were more expensive than we see on Q, so they're a bargain right enough. I like the real feel petals the best and some of the roses do look like they've come from the garden.

I've just been on the website to order a larger arrangement, as at long last I have been lucky enough to get a cream table and chairs for my kitchen. My kitchen cupboards are cream with black granite (look) work surfaces, there is no wood anywhere, well low and behold each time I wanted to look online for a table, I got plenty of white (a no go in my kitchen) and plenty of cream but they all had that awful oak table top and chairs. I've made 3 orders and with each I've had to cancel because they could not stick to a delivery date.

Now the reason I mention all of this is that last night having cancelled, and wanting a kitchen dining set very soon, I thought i'd go online once more oh and brain wave 'let's see what John Lewis have' would you believe I'm as happy as larry today because they had the exact thing I was looking for all over cream and for half the price - being delivered 14th November, a lottery win wouldn't have brought me more pleasure.

Well guys and gals, I guess you didn't need to know all of that long and I dare say, boring story.:mysmilie_1::mysmilie_10::headbang::headbang::headbang:

Last edited:
Peony Set of 2 Gift Bags both with Floral Arrangement in Vase & 25ml Sprays
Item Number: 707202
QVC Price £41.50
Todays Special Value Price £34.98
P&P £0.00

*A great saving: if you were to buy just the floral arrangements alone from Peony you’d pay £65, including P&P. So to get the collection for our Today’s Special Value price of £35, is a brilliant saving of £30.

The perfect present - with two elegant gift bags, you can split and share these super stylish arrangements among friends and family, or treat yourself to the gift of everlasting flowers.

A fragrant home - not only can you create a stylish focal point in your home with these gorgeous arrangements, you can also fill any room with the heady scent of fresh flowers with the room spray.

Arrangement (l x w): 19cm x 20cm (7.5" x 7.8")

What's in the box?

2 x floral arrangements - includes four stems in total with hydrangea, rose, dusty miller foliage and flocked foliage, set in Still Water resin
2 x gift bags - with matching foil and ribbon
2 x fragrance sprays (25ml) - in the Fresh Flowers scent

Colour options:

Magenta and Copper
Pink and Pink
White and Champagne

Delivered directly from Peony: please allow 7 - 10 working days for delivery. UK only (including Northern Ireland, excluding the highlands and islands)

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.707202

Watching the launch show repeat and DF is at her worst. She’s so busy thinking up ludicrous situations and reasons for ‘gifting’ , how to spilt the sets, how many sets to get, what could match with other items and no p&p, that she glides over a decent description of the item. Julie Flaars doesn’t help, her airy-fairy arty-farty descriptions are of no practical use either.

One poor texter asked for a close-up of the TSV after they’d moved on to another item. DF said they’d ‘try’ and eventually ran the ‘ad’. Obviously it was too much trouble to bring the item back on set and do a proper ‘up close and personal’. Perhaps they didn’t want the camera zooming in for a warts & all shot ?

To Ms Flint (I can never bring myself to call her by her first name) so long as you "get yours!" although it isn't actually yours till you've paid for it, if it's not what you expect (because let's face it shopping on QVC is a guessing game) you can always return it at your own expense because by then, they'll have already made their profit through the p&p and then it'll be past on to some poor bugger who's paid full price, it's always win, win for QVC. As for Fibby, she's so hard sell she should open her own demolition business.

There's officially no hope for me - I bought both the pink and the magenta ones plus matching candles :mysmilie_512:

Latest posts

Back