JM Home By Julien Macdonald TSV 06/11/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Photo frames? What an awful TSV, the DHS is awash with them at a far cheaper price, this is really scrapping the barrel.

JM by Julien Macdonald Set of 2 Glass Photo Frames in Gift Boxes
Item Number: 707445
QVC Price £30.00
Todays Special Value Price £24.98
P&P £4.95

A set of two, stylish rectangular glass photo frames from the JM by Julien Macdonald collection, each featuring a glass front window and space for a 4" x 6" photograph that can be displayed in portrait or landscape. Only available at QVC UK, these chic frames come in a choice of three striking prints and are individually boxed, so they'd make perfect gifts for the festive season, or a glamorous addition to your own home d‚cor.

Take your pick - choose from three elegant designs, the Safari, Miami or Deco prints, each featuring a striking yet subtle design that'll easily suit any home décor scheme.

Made from black painted wood with glass panels
Photo is accessed via a removable back access panel
Frame (h x w x d): 23cm x 18cm x 1.2cm (9.1" x 7.1" x 0.5")
Photo (w x h): 10cm x 15cm (4" x 6")

Print options:

Safari Print - a striking black and grey animal print
Miami Print - a cool white and black marble-pattern print
Deco Print - a gold-tone symmetrical hexagonal fan design

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.707445

I don't think so qvc! I wouldn't want them as a present, and I certainly wouldn't give them to anyone as a present...

I just caught a bit of this at lunchtime....before switching off again. :dull:

Craig Rowe was showing one with a picture of his grinning self, with Debbie Flint and Sharon Harvey either side. If that's not enough to put anyone off, I don't know what is.

i like his stuff but not the tsv..seems a bit random does not go with the rest of the range

I just caught a bit of this at lunchtime....before switching off again. :dull:

Craig Rowe was showing one with a picture of his grinning self, with Debbie Flint and Sharon Harvey either side. If that's not enough to put anyone off, I don't know what is.

Blimey, I’m surprised the glass didn’t crack, with those mugshots behind it.

Latest posts

Back