Is BundleBerry hanging on by a thread?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Silver Fox

Registered Shopper
As it's a day for not going out I thought I would see what are the latest offerings from that uber 'talented' Interior Designer to the masses-- Amanda Holden.Most of the prices are reduced with P&P included (& this is QVC for goodness sake!!)It's all been seen before anyway (mostly in other/cheaper ranges) there is nothing remotely original-- it's an embarrassment. IMO QVC have made a huge wrong turn ( I'm trying to be being polite!) & paying Ms Holden goodness knows what for 'fronting' this lot.It's sooooo bad that they are waxing lyrical about a cardboard box which would go straight into the re-cycle bin! Have they NO shame? Pippa deserves an Oscar for her enthusiasm in keeping this going.

Horrified think there's to be a TSV on the 15th November Hope they have got plenty portacabins ordered for the Outlets :mysmilie_13:

You're right SF, I think she's stolen, sorry I mean taken, her "inspiration from the La Roudette catalogue and doctors surgeries, there's been one of those oblong boring tables in my GPs for years.

The BundleBerry hour was like being in the pound shop, in fact I have seen better and cheaper things in there.
I would have thought AH and Pipa would be embarrased to present such rubbish. QVC are going from the
sublime to the ridiculous, I think they have lost the plot.

We will have a break from AH over Christmas - she's bound to be in pantomime, wearing thigh-length red leather stiletto boots and not a lot else.

Yep 15th never stopped dropping the hint and AH said she'll be using all QVC's beauty products to get her through the day - bless her :mysmilie_17:

She should remember the old saying, you've got to have a good memory to be a good liar, it was only five minutes ago she done a promo saying she's new to shopping at QVC, whatever did she ever she use all those years before? Harley Street perhaps? Who knows? Who cares?

I think that if/when AH 's stuff goes ti*ts up it will only be a matter of time before the other mistress of all talents Ruth Langsford brings out her range of designer clothes etc.

Tonight on It Takes Two Zoe Ball complimented Debbie Magee on her dress and said she should bring out her own clothing range.

Is that Q I hear calling!!!

I know one person's trash is another's treasure... But that's when you are giving stuff away. This is a tawdry- or gimcrack-looking and disjointed range. At least the Kelly Happens and Alison Corks of this world have collections with themes running through them, and they give a thought to how it could fit into a decor scheme. I think everyone has become carried away with the prospect of ££££££s at the expense of either good taste or quality.

Just stop being greedy, already!

PS. Why is Jilly wearing a see through overall? I want to know who it's by so I can avoid it. Yet more efforts to make lovely Jilly look ridiculous on air?

One more comment while I've got my "mean" on!

If this is hanging by a thread, where do I sign up for the scissors to cut off that pesky thread?

Just caught the tail end of her hour. I can't imagine anyone wanting to buy her stupid bistro table for £200 when there are much better options available from Argos etc. I put her firmly in the Anthea Turner branch of "celebrity." Do you remember a while back Anthea launched a range of storage boxes on another channel? Imagine if she teamed up with Amanda Holden? They could do an A&A hour. Amanda could provide all the tacky rubbish and Anthea could provide the boxes to put it in! Lovely!

I know one person's trash is another's treasure... But that's when you are giving stuff away. This is a tawdry- or gimcrack-looking and disjointed range. At least the Kelly Happens and Alison Corks of this world have collections with themes running through them, and they give a thought to how it could fit into a decor scheme. I think everyone has become carried away with the prospect of ££££££s at the expense of either good taste or quality.

Just stop being greedy, already!

PS. Why is Jilly wearing a see through overall? I want to know who it's by so I can avoid it. Yet more efforts to make lovely Jilly look ridiculous on air?

One more comment while I've got my "mean" on!

If this is hanging by a thread, where do I sign up for the scissors to cut off that pesky thread?

She looks fine on the Join Clothes hour - really nice actually in shades of black, white and grey with a sort of oversized coffee bean pendant - but it works really well.

She looks fine on the Join Clothes hour - really nice actually in shades of black, white and grey with a sort of oversized coffee bean pendant - but it works really well.

Yes a big improvement. The models, to a women, look dire in this range. Maybe just the way they having been styled?

Jilly needs to ditch the flat flat shoes. They do her no favours. Even a kitten heel would make a difference.

Latest posts

Back