Jill Franks

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Suki 1

Registered Shopper
Thought I would watch Kim and Co. and once again Jill Franks is on, she never seems to be off our screens. Have had to switch off.:mysmilie_51:

We know JF talks a load of rubbish, but she’s just said you can’t buy Laura Geller in the UK. Debenhams might have something to say about that!

We know JF talks a load of rubbish, but she’s just said you can’t buy Laura Geller in the UK. Debenhams might have something to say about that!

And House of Fraser, Feel Unique, Look Fantastic, HQ Hair, Fabled and Escentual!

She is on ATM with Katy the "stoilist" and they are competing with each other to see who can win the prize for strangulation of vowels, talking over each other at a rate of knots and all at the top of their voices.

Grr

She also said to Laura that she can't use face brushes as she is allergic to them, yet on the recent Tarte shows she raved about the quality of their brushes and LOVED them!

We all know that she luvvvvs and has everything but equally she always seems to have bought a similar product and it was just soooo wrong but this one will be perfect. Seeing that she has presented just about everything on Q now why the hell would she go and buy something (which inevitably has cost at least twice as much) which is buck useless.

I see Radley has fallen into the Kipling trap of " this is called multi but it is plain black "

Now Now!!! Perhaps like the QVC Facebook page she is not allowed to mention other retailers or she will get deleted.:mysmilie_17:

Yes, JF suddenly tells us,"Well really LG is available in loads of places in the UK now." Two big security men come on pick her up and carry her away to the naughty step. AY is famous for not mentioning brands are not really exclusive to QVC.

The naughty step, that's so funny. I can see her little arms & legs thrashing about & hear her saying she'll be good next time.

Reading that it was a Radley show I gritted my teeth & watched the repeat. It's only when you really listen you realise what twaddle they spout. The woman who always sounds as though she's chewing her words said she couldn't believe the tote bag was from Radley, I'd have thought the title of the show would have made that obvious. She then went on to say how modern it was with the quilting & the fact that it was water resistant. I've news for her; my first Radley was water resistant & my second one was quilted. They are quite old & the findings have started to show the base metal so that shows how she doesn't do any research. I loved this bag but at £92 plus p&p it was just too much to spend this side of Christmas, I looked on their website - £69.30 & no p&p.

Just when you think it's safe to watch because the night shift is still hiding from the daylight, up she pops pushing the tsv from the midnight show recording. Makes me jump out of my skin and turn over as fast as possible. It's an annoying new habit from qvc.Yesterday they did it with laura's tsv immediately before the start of a full hour of laura with the tsv. Ridiculous.

Latest posts

Back