Kim & Co Fashion TSV 09/11/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I can't believe she is back already, it only seem like 5mins since she was here acting like a giddykipper and
shrieking at us.

I can't believe she is back already, it only seem like 5mins since she was here acting like a giddykipper and
shrieking at us.

Giddykipper - I love it! :mysmilie_8:

Haven't seen Yong Kim lately it used to be on all the time.

Or Join, maybe their Chinese factory has closed, whatever will poor Ingrid do now, she'll have to leave a few old t-shirts rolled up under her mattress to get the desired creased look. :mysmilie_17:

Pipa was on a week or so ago and she referred to the Yong Kim designer by his/her/its first name "Yong" I'd have thought the name he/she/it goes by would be "Kim" with Yong being the family name, assuming there really is such a person.

Oh Lord. She does a design, sells a few more than usual, and then does it to death. I cant bear to think what the prints will be like, dark dark dark, (possibly wine, forest green, deep purple, black, ugh!)

Wish she would jump off with the jumpsuits

There's been a real lack of skirts

:mysmilie_10:

But wait until the gushing starts from the presents ie. how they've all got them, how they're great for travelling in, how they can be dressed up or down, worn from desk to dinner. No need to watch now, I've covered it all.

No mention about having practically needing to get undressed to go to the loo.
Not ideal if you are out somewhere wrapped up warm, perhaps there's little room and the door locks a bit suspect
:mysmilie_13:

The very worst about jump suits, is having to navigate them in PUBLIC loos. Trying to wriggle out of them while keeping them from mopping the floor - which is usually covered with all manner of detritus and puddles, takes some doing. Its bad enough holding up trousers in this situation, but getting undressed from a onesie while the 'urge' is getting greater is the stuff of nightmares.

Oh God it`s everything naff all cobbled together. Patterns in the style of stretch chair covers, cold shoulders with not just one hole but 2 holes for flabby arms, headless tattoos to poke through and half mast sleeve lengths which are neither one thing nor the other.

Latest posts

Back