Someone Else Please

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dream Girl

Registered Shopper
Every time I switch on, though must admit rather less recently, but anyway there's Lorna Ko doing the voice over bit in the adverts
Flipping heck can we not have a change, is a wonder she's not lost her voice, the number of different adverts they have recorded by her.

:mysmilie_11:

I must admit I have never thought about who it was doing the voice over in the qvc adverts, its the promos by the likes of AH//RL and Kim Mendelson that have me reaching for the mute button...

I can't say I noticed that it was Lorna Ko doing the voiceover.

The ones I notice are when they get someone to do the Allo Allo French accent for Decleor or Gatineau or L'Occitane.

At least I have to be thankful it's not "Go on and get yours now" all the time I guess
:mysmilie_505:

I had no idea who Laura Ko is which proves I take very little notice of anyone.I either like or dislike their voice / mannerisms but names other than the obvious pass me by.

Lorna seems desperate to become a presenter; I can't see it happening - Ms Magistris (sp?) is another desperado.

I was surprised to hear that Alison Pine was in the last seven for a new presenter ten years ago when Craig was the lucky one.

Latest posts

Back