Links of London TSV 10/11/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Links of London Love Knot & White Topaz Necklace Sterling Silver TSV 10/11/17 About £70 + post & 3 Easy Pays
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.311697

View attachment 14809

View attachment 14810

View attachment 14811

View attachment 14812

View attachment 14813

To match

Links of London Love Knot Stud Earrings Sterling Silver
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.311698

Links of London Love Knot & White Topaz 19cm Bracelet Sterling Silver
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.311699

This elegant, polished sterling silver Love Knots necklace from Links of London features a stylish pendant at the centre featuring intricate detailing in their iconic interlinking rings design, plus a single white topaz gemstone stationed along a sterling silver chain. Only available at QVC UK, this beautiful piece is a classic that will be treasured for years to come, and will never go out of style.

The complete Links of London experience - your necklace will come supplied with a Links of London pouch, box and bag, so it'll feel just as special as if you'd picked it up in a store - with all the convenience of delivery to your door.

Round-cut white topaz: 1 x (3mm)
Polished sterling silver
Lobster clasp fastening
Chain length: 39cm - 45cm (15.4" - 17.7")
Pendant diameter: 3.5cm (1.4")
Total gemstone weight: 0.15 carat

All measurements are approximate

Links of London Love Knot & White Topaz 45cm Necklace Sterling Silver
Item Number: 311697
QVC Price £90.00
Todays Special Value Price £69.96
P&P £4.95

This elegant, polished sterling silver Love Knots necklace from Links of London features a stylish pendant at the centre featuring intricate detailing in their iconic interlinking rings design, plus a single white topaz gemstone stationed along a sterling silver chain. Only available at QVC UK, this beautiful piece is a classic that will be treasured for years to come, and will never go out of style.

The complete Links of London experience - your necklace will come supplied with a Links of London pouch, box and bag, so it'll feel just as special as if you'd picked it up in a store - with all the convenience of delivery to your door.

Round-cut white topaz: 1 x (3mm)
Polished sterling silver
Lobster clasp fastening
Chain length: 39cm - 45cm (15.4" - 17.7")
Pendant diameter: 10mm
Total gemstone weight: 0.15 carat

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.311697

I cannot see the value in this range but that's me! the way they go on about the packaging are we supposed to carry the bag around with us to show it's Links of London, oh yes-- Links of London & not something bought for a fraction of the price from Accessorize?

I agree, it's just silver, over priced silver because it's got a "name" attached to it that some might find prestigious, you can get more substantial pieces elsewhere for half the price.

Wow it`s £75 for a few grams of silver on a fragile looking chain. Daylight robbery IMO. I love the way the camera zooms in and greatly magnifies it and no doubt Q`s facebook page will be full of comments in the days to come with people complaining they didn`t realise how small it was or how the chain arrived all knotted etc.
My suggestion is wear the box around your neck, it`s probably more substantial !

Wow it`s £75 for a few grams of silver on a fragile looking chain. Daylight robbery IMO. I love the way the camera zooms in and greatly magnifies it and no doubt Q`s facebook page will be full of comments in the days to come with people complaining they didn`t realise how small it was or how the chain arrived all knotted etc.
My suggestion is wear the box around your neck, it`s probably more substantial !

It's French & Saunders all over again :mysmilie_17:

LoL is a range with a vast difference in the size and weight between the designs - the price is not always indicative of the size.

If anyone is interested I suggest they see the pieces in the flesh before making a decision on anything. Once you know the one you want there is an official eBay outlet where the prices are better and they have an extra discount running at the moment. Or wait for the sales. Rarely good price on Q and never touch "only available at Q" with a barge pole.

I have several pieces and those are great but there are dozens I wouldn't give house room to. You really need to see what you are getting.

oddly i bought a open hoop earring from links on qvc. its quite big and very nice. quite weighty. i was lucky to get it in rose gold vermeil for £37 with free post. its selling for over 3x that price depending on where you get it

Latest posts

Back