M&S Christmas Advent Calender

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

miss molly

Registered Shopper
Lots of videos of content on Youtube - £35 with £35 spend this year looks very pretty - out 9th November. Box is very pretty contents similar to last year.

Lots of videos of content on Youtube - £35 with £35 spend this year looks very pretty - out 9th November. Box is very pretty contents similar to last year.

How funny - I was just in M&S and was thinking about whether their advent calendar was on the way. Last year's was great and really good value. Mostly very usable stuff too. Thanks.

I was just trying to post a link to the LDN Diaries M&S calendar unboxing video on YouTube, if you want to know exactly what's in it. Don't look if you want a daily surprise! It looks to be as good value as last year.

Sadly, I can't post YouTube links again. There's a link on the blog page here.

Having cut to the chase and just looked through the list of featured products I would agree that this is a good one!

A few of the blogs are saying you need to get in quick because last year it sold out in a few days. Maybe they soon sold out online but they still had them in all the stores near me at the very end of November. Some even say they were reduced to £10 on 1st December but I won't take that risk. There seems to be a lot of hype this year so I will try to buy it early though.

Not long until release day, still deciding if to get it?

I almost definitely will but it's a shame they don't have any clothing discounts at the moment as I am loathe to pay full price just so I can buy the calendar when there's nearly always a 20% voucher off something or other. Last year, they had clothing offers in the second or third week of November and fortunately, they still had plenty of calendars left in the shops but there seems to be a lot of hype around this year's calendar so will it sell out early in the shops as well as online? Depends on stock, I guess.

Not long until release day, still deciding if to get it?

I think I will buy it. I know DH said he would refill last year's but I think I will be better off with the real thing!!
I have 20% off ladies slippers and accessories on my Sparks card at the moment so will buy a couple of presents.

Anyone been to an M&S store and bought their calendar yet? My local is across the road but I can't go yet because I'm expecting a delivery (which no doubt will come at 7pm!).

Anyone been to an M&S store and bought their calendar yet? My local is across the road but I can't go yet because I'm expecting a delivery (which no doubt will come at 7pm!).

I went in-store today, i am a little underwhelmed by this years selection of gifts. Last years was great but after looking at it i decided not to spend £35 on the calender and spend a further £35 to get it.

I went in-store today, i am a little underwhelmed by this years selection of gifts. Last years was great but after looking at it i decided not to spend £35 on the calender and spend a further £35 to get it.

I've just been over to my store too. They have gazillions all over the store. I had a look at the display one and it didn't look as wonderful as I had imagined either but I think I will get one and not more as I did last year. Also, I didn't have enough time to hunt around for what to spend £35 on. I could only get to £25 by picking a few little gift items in the 3 for 2. I'm too mean to pay full price for an item of clothing so am going to hang on until they have their next clothing discount or offer, which is bound to be soon. There's a coat a really like.

I'm probably over-thinking this, as usual! I've got loads to do and all I'm doing is trying to spend money!

I have got one :thinking: had 20% of jeans on sparks and also had to buy an engagement present. I am having second thoughts, I might send it back for a refund as do I really need it no and black Friday is looming. I would rather spend £35 on a LE perfume if they have offers like last year.

Latest posts

Back