issac mizrahi

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
Just received a velvet top from IM - after waiting weeks on advanced orders, to find its another ill fitting top.

I'm between a 40 and 42 bust but ordered the 2xl (48" bust) because from experience I know a lot of armholes comes up small, so 'assumed' I would be ok. WRONG ! the sleeves were like tourniquets, so back it goes. I clearly would need to order a 3xl (53" bust) so it would fit on the arms, but be like a tent for the rest of the fit ..... its insane.

I once ordered a 50's style cotton dress from IM, really nice but once it was on it was too tight around the middle and up to the bust. Tried to get it off, big fail. I had to wait until Mr CC came home to get out of it, it was impossible to get off. Never been tempted since.

CC

I've been eyeing up a pack of t-shirts as I'm tall and like more length - which these appear to have. I've put off ordering because I would only wear one of the colours in the pack. I wish they'd mix and match or sell single colours.

I now think I'll forget them altogether. Returning at my cost after paying so much to get them would really annoy me.

ETA: I get really annoyed when they don't cut arms with the size - it would be like just making the body bigger on a pair of trousers, like a pair of size 20 jeans having a pair of size 10 legs. What the hell is with these manufacturers? I used to buy loads from M&S and have some tops and jackets that are 20 years + that fit great. Now, if I can actually get my arms in the sleeves, they only go halfway down my arms! Okay in a top maybe, not much good in a winter coat. I know I'm having flushes but I'm not that ****** warm - yet!

Have you had a look at the website for "long tall sally"? I'm tall and their tops and t-shirts are a good fit and long,always washed well too. They have regular sales & discounts..which helps. Returns are free. They have stores in some cities.

Latest posts

Back