Kelly Hoppen Home Designs TSV 21/11/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I quite like the pattern; I wonder how many squillion thread-count it'll have?

Kelly Hoppen Luna 6 Piece Bedding Collection
Item Number: 806427
P&P £0.00

Single QVC Price £120.00 Todays Special Value Price £99.00

Double QVC Price £141.00 Todays Special Value Price £117.00

King Size QVC Price £153.00 Todays Special Value Price £126.00

Super King Size QVC Price £171.00 Todays Special Value Price £141.00

Boasting a signature K by Kelly Hoppen Jacquard finish, the luxury Luna bedding collection includes one duvet cover, two housewife pillowcases, one quilted bedspread and two quilted shams. Introduce the renowned designers 'east meets west' ethos to your bedroom with this beautiful ensemble.

Deluxe designer style - each element includes this subtle co-ordinating collection features the classic Kelly Hoppen geometric design. The cotton duvet cover and pillowcases feature a 500 thread count jacquard design on the face and a solid sateen on the reverse, while the bedspread and shams feature a velvet quilted facing side with a solid reverse. To complete the look, all that’s left for you to add is a fitted sheet.

Perfect for Christmas - this elegant bedding makes a wonderful treat for yourself before the hectic Christmas period, and is ideal for transforming your guest bedroom before the steady flow of visitors arrive. It would also be a fabulous alternative gift for the person with everything, treating them to an iconic brand they'll enjoy every night.

Plush palette - as one would expect from the interior design guru, there's a sultry and understated range of colour options to choose from. Opt for Silver Grey or Nude for a subtle hint of pattern, or the White/ Charcoal for a sleek contrast.

Duvet and pillowcases: 100% cotton; machine washable at 40C
Bedspread and quilted shams: 100% polyester; machine washable at 30C

Contains:

1 x duvet cover
2 x housewife pillow cases
1 x bedspread
2 x quilted shams

Colour options:

Nude
Silver Grey
White/Charcoal

Measurements:
Duvet cover

Single: 135cm x 200cm (53" x 79")
Double: 200cm x 200cm (79" x 79")
King: 230cm x 220cm (91" x 87")
Super King: 260 x 220cm (102" x 87")

Bedspread

Single: 175cm x 220cm (68" x 86")
Double: 220cm x 220cm (86" x 86")
King: 241cm x 230cm (94" x 90")
Super King: 276cm x 230cm (108" x 90")

Housewife pillowcase: 50cm x 75cm (20" x 30")
Quilted Shams 50 x 75cm 2cm (20" x 30" 0.75")

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.806427

its a lovely set for s per deluxe christmas present but its the quality of the bedding will it crease and need ironing when washed

I've never bought a higher thread count but doesn't that mean that they will also crease quite badly?I have a Dorma set being going for years Poly/Cotton needs a light iron & doesn't crease in wear.I have others which are 100% cotton which are creased & crumpled after '1 sleep'.

I've never bought a higher thread count but doesn't that mean that they will also crease quite badly?I have a Dorma set being going for years Poly/Cotton needs a light iron & doesn't crease in wear.I have others which are 100% cotton which are creased & crumpled after '1 sleep'.

Yes I have 100% cotton fitted sheets from John Lewis, they crease badly in the wash. Much prefer poly cotton mix.

i agree high thread count is not the only factor. i like quite high thread count but not the qvc sets as they are quite thin and like tissue paper so crease awfully to the extent even when ironed they crumple. sheridan and dorma do lovely cotton bedding and 400 thread counts is very lux without the creasing but quite fine and silky

Why is the current Doctor Who demonstrating Kelly "Taupe" Hoppen's bedlinen? I know he's leaving the role on Christmas Day, but he's not THAT hard up, is he?

I bought the TSV I have now amassed several of Kelly's bedding pieces, throws etc. and I just love them. I purchased the silver option it's great value for money, although like many I prefer the duvet to be larger than the bed size, when it comes as a six piece that would mean the fitted sheet would be far too large for my double bed, so I ordered the double size, and if I am happy as I'm sure I shall be I may order another next time.

Incidentally, on Kelly's own website for the shop - she has some terrific reductions. I have to add at this juncture, I went on to Twitter yesterday to ask Jill Franks if she would ask Kelly or her stand in a question. Now as some of you know, like others I'm no great JF fan, but I've changed my mind, unlike some of the other presenters, she replied to me very quickly saying she would ask Kelly my question, to which Kelly replied 'send me her original message' which Jill did, and as a result I had a lovely two way discussion with an extremely pleasant Kelly Hoppen she was so kind and sincere, so I wished her happy Christmas and congrats on now being a lovely grandmother. She tweeted a lovely message back to me. Half an hour later Jill tweeted me, 'you're very welcome my lovely - see you Thursday' - folks this is the most response I've ever had from a presenter, so perhaps I'll look on Jill differently.

I noticed the ranges shown last night were "K by Kelly Hoppen" is this a new cheaper diffusion line? Or is her QVC range rebranded?

I bought the TSV I have now amassed several of Kelly's bedding pieces, throws etc. and I just love them. I purchased the silver option it's great value for money, although like many I prefer the duvet to be larger than the bed size, when it comes as a six piece that would mean the fitted sheet would be far too large for my double bed, so I ordered the double size, and if I am happy as I'm sure I shall be I may order another next time.

Incidentally, on Kelly's own website for the shop - she has some terrific reductions. I have to add at this juncture, I went on to Twitter yesterday to ask Jill Franks if she would ask Kelly or her stand in a question. Now as some of you know, like others I'm no great JF fan, but I've changed my mind, unlike some of the other presenters, she replied to me very quickly saying she would ask Kelly my question, to which Kelly replied 'send me her original message' which Jill did, and as a result I had a lovely two way discussion with an extremely pleasant Kelly Hoppen she was so kind and sincere, so I wished her happy Christmas and congrats on now being a lovely grandmother. She tweeted a lovely message back to me. Half an hour later Jill tweeted me, 'you're very welcome my lovely - see you Thursday' - folks this is the most response I've ever had from a presenter, so perhaps I'll look on Jill differently.

What a pleasure to hear a positive experience. Well done Jill, and well done Kelly. Hope your latest purchase proves another winner.

When Kelly replied she said "my absolute pleasure, have a wonderful Christmas too xx"

I thought it was lovely to get a reply almost immediately from a very busy lady, she's gracious.

Latest posts

Back