Guess who got the broken earring?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

iloveshopping

Registered Shopper
I read the reviews and one person said that the first pair were broken and she had to have a replacement pair. The package arrived today and I knew immediately after opening it that I had a broken pair as one was inside the plastic bag and the other one was loose inside the outer package. Customer Sevice are sending a label but are sending out a new pair today. I have sellotaped the faulty one to a note saying broken so hopefully it won’t go out again.

Maybe they need to be given the once over by their “prestigious legal department.” It should be a crime to send out faulty returns never mind sending out faulty goods in the first place.

I've never understood why every single order for jewellery the box arrives empty and the jewellery is in a separate plastic bag lying in the bottom of the envelope.

Obviously the envelopes have boxes already in them and the jewellery item is added on dispatch which is why the size and shape of the box rarely corresponds to the jewellery (either far too small or far too big) which is a nightmare if it was intended as a present not to mention ruining the item.

Latest posts

Back