Lola Rose Jewellery Designs TSV 08/12/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

72E083BA-6208-4B1B-B926-F27479477F5E.jpg

Ooh I like ❣

Hmm all getting too samey. She needs to vary these if she's gonna have more than one TSV in a 12 month period!

Lola Rose Primrose Hill Set of Two Semi Precious Bracelets
Item Number: 319494
QVC Price £60.00
Todays Special Value Price £34.96
P&P £3.95

or 2 Easy Pays of £17.48

A set of two colourful semi-precious gemstone bracelets from Lola Rose, including one formed of round beads and another made from faceted beads. Boasting premium quality and iconic Lola Rose style, these fashionable Primrose Hill bracelets are a fabulous addition to your jewellery collection, or could also make a gorgeous gift, with a wide range of colour choices to suit any taste.

*A great saving: If you were to buy these bracelets (dependent on stone combination) individually from Lola Rose you’d pay at least £65.98, including P&P. So to get your choice for a Today's Special Value price of £34.96, plus P&P, is a fantastic saving of between £27.07 and £35.07.

Wear it your way - these pretty bracelets come in matching colour tones and can be worn individually, as a pair, or stacked together with your other bracelets. Why not buy more than one set and mix and match to create different looks and colour combinations?

Unique Lola Rose style - as each design is crafted from natural stone, no two pieces of Lola Rose jewellery are the same. The jewellery has a very tactile quality and feels cool on your skin before warming up to your body temperature.

Spoilt for choice - whether you prefer subtle, neutral tones or brighter, bold colours, there's an option to suit you. With each design boasting distinctive hues, you'll love how many colours you can wear them with.

Presented in a branded Lola Rose pouch and gift box with a romance card
Cord, brass and semi-precious gemstone beads
Adjustable Chinese knot fastening
Length: 17cm - 23cm (6.7" - 9.1")

Colour options:

Lavender - amethyst, citrine, rose quartz, fluorite and light lavender quartzite
Blue - sodalite and blue fire agate
Green - green aventurine and green tiger's eye
Black - black agate and golden blue tiger's eye
White - rock crystal and milky agate
Fuchsia - fuchsia tiger's eye and sugar plum quartzite
Pink - black rutilated quartzite, pink opal talc, muscovite quartzite, Russian amazonite, amethyst, yellow quartzite, red quartzite, white seashell, pink calcite, lapis lazuli, black agate, moonstone and rose quartz
Golden - citrine and golden tiger's eye

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.319494

At least there are 2 bracelets but even so are, IMO, very unremarkable--maybe I am tired of seeing the same old stuff? When you see Nikki & presenters they usually have a armful to look significant, which is OK when you own the company but for the likes of us would mean a considerable cash outlay.

The postage alone on the armful they wear would buy a pure silver one! You need a minimum of 4 or 5 to make them look like anything.

I don’t think this is very good value at all for a smidgen under £40.

Much as I like LR the small ones have become very very very insignificant and even someone who likes a more dainty look would find it hard to justify the price.

I purchased 3 in her recent sale, the list price around £23/26 each. 2 were £11 ish and one £9. TBH including the £4 postage each looked as if they were overpriced even at that but layered they will be ok.

I think if Q are going to sell items that in all honesty need to be worn in multiples they need to factor in decent postage deal.

they always sell out though hence the repeat tsv year on year. i like the smaller bracelets as the big ones get in the way of everyday life. but i have this style already as i have been buying lola rose for years

Latest posts

Back